You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2007, 08:10 AM   #1

I can't get through the first part in legacy, please help. Does the dog have to be taken to the park to Alli? How do I get the dog there?
Old 11-17-2007, 09:13 AM   #2

You're trying to talk to Nashanti the Indian woman playing the flute so she can verify your identity to the doorman, yes? I got stuck on that too!

Spoiler:
You need to get her attention by getting her to come to the dog (he's her dog). Walk around the post the dog is leashed to and he'll start barking when he's wrapped around a bit. She'll come by when he starts barking.

Recent Retail: The Shivah, Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, Black Mirror, Cleopatra, Culpa Innata, Secret Files, Broken Sword 1-4, Indigo Prophecy, Nostradamus, Nibiru

Recent UG: Murder in a Wheel, Nelly Cootalot, The Farm, Two of a Kind, Donnie Darko, Reactor 9, Cedric & The Revolution, 5 Days a Stranger, Something Amiss (Chp 1 & 2), Prodigal
Old 11-19-2007, 11:11 AM   #3

if i understood correctly where you are, and you want to get the dofg to the park at night
Spoiler:
you need to visit the girl at the hospital and take her diuretic pills, then give them to a dog with his biscuit, so he will have to go out

if you are stuck somewhere else, let us know
anna
Old 11-19-2007, 05:20 PM   #4

Oh duh! Anna is right. I got thrown off by "first part" thinking you were stuck at the very beginning of the game.

Recent Retail: The Shivah, Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, Black Mirror, Cleopatra, Culpa Innata, Secret Files, Broken Sword 1-4, Indigo Prophecy, Nostradamus, Nibiru

Recent UG: Murder in a Wheel, Nelly Cootalot, The Farm, Two of a Kind, Donnie Darko, Reactor 9, Cedric & The Revolution, 5 Days a Stranger, Something Amiss (Chp 1 & 2), Prodigal