You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2006, 01:53 AM   #21

hi anyone got a saved game after they hacked into the US server to diffuse the bomb? it's too fast for me i cant hack it! thanks
Old 10-11-2006, 07:23 AM   #22

Default Save file needed

Hi guys I really appreciate what you're doing..
Each time i try to load my save the game crashes..
Can you please send me a save file at the very start of the black cat club level?
Thanks a lot
Old 10-12-2006, 03:50 AM   #23

so anyone? send me the saved game file of theirs for this section? thanks , [email protected] thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayfoo View Post
hi anyone got a saved game after they hacked into the US server to diffuse the bomb? it's too fast for me i cant hack it! thanks
Old 10-12-2006, 06:26 AM   #24
marsan

Quote:
so anyone? send me the saved game file of theirs for this section? thanks , [email protected] thanks
After the defusing of the bomb, the next scene is in Phoenix... playing as Nico. You'll lose quite a bit of story of the game if you don't do the defusing yourself...

Old 10-12-2006, 02:02 PM   #25

any tips on how to defuse it ? i know how to hack it from the walkthrough but it seems like the time is running out faster than i can arrange those icons !

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsan View Post
After the defusing of the bomb, the next scene is in Phoenix... playing as Nico. You'll lose quite a bit of story of the game if you don't do the defusing yourself...
Old 10-12-2006, 02:33 PM   #26
marsan

Quote:
any tips on how to defuse it ? i know how to hack it from the walkthrough but it seems like the time is running out faster than i can arrange those icons !
I liked this page:http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/...okensword4.htm combined with using the hints at revolutions homepage.

That page shows how to put the mirrors and such... makes it easier to do it. But all in all I hate this puzzle. Both because one gets too short time to solve it, and also because the two are interconnected, so one can't save after solving only the hacking puzzle. Also, this puzzle is too complicated. One have to look at the PDA stuff so many times to remember exactly how to cut, and even then it's hard to do if one doesn't have deep understanding of all the technical bomb terms.

It would have been better if at least George gave some hints when you were looking at the bomb. Like, repeating stuff he has read at the PDA, and say "Hmm... I guess it has to be that one" and point. This kind of puzzle, with so much reading on your own is more something you would find in Riven or Myst... in my opinon that's too difficult for a Broken Sword game - especially with a time limit and absoluttely nothing but written clues. Especially when the puzzle is visual...

Oh yeah, if you still can't do it with the hints in that walkthrough. I know it's hard to do, so I'll send you the Phoenix savegame if it's too hard. But please try once more, because what happens after you defuse the bomb explains a lot of questions from the black cat club, so you will probably be a big question mark later in the game if you don't see that movie sequens.

Last edited by marsan; 10-12-2006 at 02:39 PM.

Old 10-13-2006, 01:46 PM   #27

Default save game request (prior to defusing the bomb)

hi all

i'm stuck in the game due to the bug not allowing me to uncombine the paper clip from the rosary. could anybody please send me a savegame via email(to [email protected]) in anna maria's apartment prior to defusing the bomb?

many thanks
Old 10-14-2006, 03:54 AM   #28

hie, i'm almost there!! my only problem now is how to get the 2 mirrors that are suppose to act as double sided ...i cant seem to get them to point at 2 directions at the same time as required!

Quote:
I liked this page:http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/...okensword4.htm combined with using the hints at revolutions homepage.

That page shows how to put the mirrors and such... makes it easier to do it. But all in all I hate this puzzle. Both because one gets too short time to solve it, and also because the two are interconnected, so one can't save after solving only the hacking puzzle. Also, this puzzle is too complicated. One have to look at the PDA stuff so many times to remember exactly how to cut, and even then it's hard to do if one doesn't have deep understanding of all the technical bomb terms.

It would have been better if at least George gave some hints when you were looking at the bomb. Like, repeating stuff he has read at the PDA, and say "Hmm... I guess it has to be that one" and point. This kind of puzzle, with so much reading on your own is more something you would find in Riven or Myst... in my opinon that's too difficult for a Broken Sword game - especially with a time limit and absoluttely nothing but written clues. Especially when the puzzle is visual...

Oh yeah, if you still can't do it with the hints in that walkthrough. I know it's hard to do, so I'll send you the Phoenix savegame if it's too hard. But please try once more, because what happens after you defuse the bomb explains a lot of questions from the black cat club, so you will probably be a big question mark later in the game if you don't see that movie sequens.
Old 10-14-2006, 05:13 AM   #29

hey rayfoo, you seem to be right before the bomb defusal part of the game.
could you please send me your savegame (i'm stuck) to [email protected] ?

thanks in advance
Old 10-14-2006, 06:52 AM   #30

hey i managed to pass that one, what u need to do is play around with the mirror position first then only play around with the 2 connectors, then play around with the 2 sided mirror and to manipulate it both way , play around with the other mirrors around it...hope u get what i mean..anyway i finished the game already!! yayy hehe, if u need the save game file, let me see if i have it but u will some video which fill in the blank for some of the story..
anyway game over for me yay sad ending though ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor11 View Post
hey rayfoo, you seem to be right before the bomb defusal part of the game.
could you please send me your savegame (i'm stuck) to [email protected] ?

thanks in advance
Old 10-17-2006, 05:05 AM   #31

Send a message via MSN to DeJaMiRa
Default Broken Sword 4 Savegame Request

Please... I need catacomb's savegame! I never saved until that moment... Please, please, please!

[email protected]
Old 10-17-2006, 03:35 PM   #32

Hello!

I am new to this forum (just registered actually) and I am extremely frustrated as I'm stuck where I shouldn't have been! I have HACKED into the Vatican Server but the game doesn't think to have the same opinion with me!! I've actually SOLVED the hacking puzzle but the game doesn't recognize it!! It must be some kind of a bug I guess... Can PLEASE somebody provide me with a save game that is as close to there as possible?

[email protected]

Thank you!

Last edited by bluestaff; 10-17-2006 at 03:41 PM.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:49 AM   #33

*All is good I've recieved a save game.... a big thanks for the email
Hi, could anybody send me a saved game around about the final act of the game, I'm unable to progress past the part where I must set alight to the map upon placing it on the statue of the templar. I have a incapacitating to see the atrocious ending I've heard described so many times throughout these forums

Last edited by Ah-Pook; 10-19-2006 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:04 PM   #34
marsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestaff View Post
Hello!

I am new to this forum (just registered actually) and I am extremely frustrated as I'm stuck where I shouldn't have been! I have HACKED into the Vatican Server but the game doesn't think to have the same opinion with me!! I've actually SOLVED the hacking puzzle but the game doesn't recognize it!! It must be some kind of a bug I guess... Can PLEASE somebody provide me with a save game that is as close to there as possible?

[email protected]

Thank you!
Can you give me the name of this area? It will be displayed when you are in the load screen for save games.

Old 10-20-2006, 08:07 AM   #35

Quote:
Can you give me the name of this area? It will be displayed when you are in the load screen for save games.
The area name is "Rome apartment - Searching apartment". But it is the second time you visit Anna Maria's appartment-not the first, after your first visit at the Vatican... If you could provide me with a save game I'd be very grateful!

Thanx!
Old 10-20-2006, 11:17 AM   #36
marsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestaff View Post
The area name is "Rome apartment - Searching apartment". But it is the second time you visit Anna Maria's appartment-not the first, after your first visit at the Vatican... If you could provide me with a save game I'd be very grateful!

Thanx!
I just have some called Rome Apartment Finding clues about Anna Maria, Rome Apartment Gaining entry to room and Rome Apartment Trying to enter building.

Not sure if any of those can be any help. I also got a save game from the end of visiting the vaticans for the first time if that can be of any help...

Old 10-20-2006, 05:38 PM   #37

Quote:
I just have some called Rome Apartment Finding clues about Anna Maria, Rome Apartment Gaining entry to room and Rome Apartment Trying to enter building.

Not sure if any of those can be any help. I also got a save game from the end of visiting the vaticans for the first time if that can be of any help...
It's right after your save from the end of visiting Vatican for the first time the save I am looking for but could you please send me this save of yours-maybe with your save it will work out...

Thanx!
Old 10-21-2006, 12:13 AM   #38
x20

Default need help

i need a savegame after diffuse the bomb in the apertment.
Please seend it to mee i been stuck for days and i tryed the walktrougt withous sucess.

[email protected]
Old 10-27-2006, 11:49 AM   #39

Default Save game request ( the vatican at night )

Hi All,

I don't know what happened but i have lost all of my save games.Is there anyone who can help me out with a savegame for the vatican at night?I would be very grateful.Thanks in advance.Off course anywhere near the vatican at night will suit me fine as well.Please send to:

[email protected]

greetz Doenoe
Old 10-27-2006, 12:01 PM   #40
marsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenoe View Post
Hi All,

I don't know what happened but i have lost all of my save games.Is there anyone who can help me out with a savegame for the vatican at night?I would be very grateful.Thanks in advance.Off course anywhere near the vatican at night will suit me fine as well.Please send to:

[email protected]

greetz Doenoe
Is that the last visit to the vaticans?