You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2006, 05:52 AM   #41
In his own world now

you use the paper to set the decoder disc in the center of the safe

letter safe:
Spoiler:
the paper you got from the slider safe should help with setting the decorder disc correctly...............once set, decode the phrase under the safe, it spells out the four didgits of the combination
(contains - microchip, photo, and a note from the old coot)
sometimes the solution to a problem is right in front of you..............other times the problem may take years of struggle to overcome it, but no matter how hard the solution, solving the problem is one of the highest forms of satisfaction known to man
Old 08-05-2006, 06:17 AM   #42

Default help on $ safe

can someone help me on the $ safe? im down to the 3 pisses but i just cant figure out how to complete the puzzel. here is a pic of what i have
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1043/safenm3.jpg
plz help
Old 08-05-2006, 06:19 AM   #43

Hi, i'm stuck with that snooker safe. I have the numbers, but i can't figure out in which direction i have to enter them.
Oh, and i've tried all the combinations.

Last edited by mixer; 08-05-2006 at 06:40 AM.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:40 AM   #44
In his own world now

DeatH_StaR, ehat you should do is solve the bottom 2 rows from right to left (because it does not matter what order the 3 blank tiles are in)

Mixer, do you have the right 4 numbers...............make sure that you look at the 3 balls that are on the ramps under the table................and do not over look the number of red balls as well (there should be 15 )
sometimes the solution to a problem is right in front of you..............other times the problem may take years of struggle to overcome it, but no matter how hard the solution, solving the problem is one of the highest forms of satisfaction known to man
Old 08-05-2006, 06:43 AM   #45

yes!

Thanks you
Old 08-05-2006, 06:45 AM   #46

okay, i've got 3 red X's, with one needing the last triple key.

first X is the one with letter dials in the workshop.
the second X is the phone in the blue room.

anyone?
Old 08-05-2006, 06:48 AM   #47
In his own world now

Brinck..................you should already have the key for the safe in the blue room if you only have 2 puzzles left

blue room phone safe:
Spoiler:

use the key from the music box on the box, and turn on the speaker phone, what you need to do is guess the combination in 5 tries or less....................if you go over 5 tries, the code changes.....................there are some clues to help you though

first the last number is always 9, second a number is never repeated, if you get a correct number it will light up solid green, a correct number in the wrong spot will flash green
(contains - letter and keycard)
Old 08-05-2006, 06:49 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerzone
DeatH_StaR, ehat you should do is solve the bottom 2 rows from right to left (because it does not matter what order the 3 blank tiles are in)

Mixer, do you have the right 4 numbers...............make sure that you look at the 3 balls that are on the ramps under the table................and do not over look the number of red balls as well (there should be 15 )
thank you! thank you thank you thank you! so simple and yet so hard... damn it drove me crazy for hours!
Old 08-05-2006, 06:50 AM   #49

can someone upload a save when managed to solve a sliding puzzle($)...i can't get the last 4 or 5 pieces together....plz upload a save game from there...
Old 08-05-2006, 06:57 AM   #50

thanks Dangerzone! I'll try that. Weird though, I've only got 3 out of 4 triple keys so far.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:03 AM   #51
In his own world now

makz..................i am a firm believer in doing this yourself, i will not provide any save games or direct solutions for puzzles.............i will only give out hints

for a hint on how to solve the last 2 rows of the dollar sign slider puzzle, read post #44
Old 08-05-2006, 07:04 AM   #52

Thanks Dangerzone.

But i now have a problem with the puzzle in the loft. I can't understand wtf i have to do. Help?
Old 08-05-2006, 07:07 AM   #53
In his own world now

which one ( i guess it is the chess puzzle right) this one certainly is a whopper, so it was hard to write a hint without directly giving the solution

grate puzzle:
Spoiler:
use the handle you got from the billard puzzle to raise the grate.................now you need to make a pattern that has one and only 1 square depressed in each row, diagonal, and column..............also note that all of the depressed blocks have to be in a knight pattern like on a chess board (one over and 2 forward)..................the other clue is the 6 on the side of the board, meaning that this pattern can be completed using only 6 depressed blocks
(contains: triple key # 3)
Old 08-05-2006, 07:09 AM   #54

Done! Thanks for your help Dangerzone. It was that last triple key I was looking for.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:14 AM   #55

Quote:
Im confused, theres 26 points on the table, 4 in the pockets and 12 points missing.

How does this transform into a 4 figure code?
Old 08-05-2006, 07:19 AM   #56
In his own world now

flyer.................this is as plain as i can make this without directly giving you the code

Spoiler:
do not add the points up..................look at the balls on the table, and then look at the score sheet.............if you pay close attention you will notice that some of the balls are missing
Old 08-05-2006, 07:21 AM   #57

Quote:
flyer.................this is as plain as i can make this without directly giving you the code

Spoiler:
do not add the points up..................look at the balls on the table, and then look at the score sheet.............if you pay close attention you will notice that some of the balls are missing
Thanks, I was over thinking it.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:40 AM   #58

OK guys i need help

Spoiler:
I just found the two triple keys, one in the megnetic safe behind the big safe in the workshop, and the otherone in the library in the "screen"-safe, but when i inserted them in the door in the violet room, there was another door just like it right behind it, and the only safes that are left is the one in the dressing room, the big door in the upstairs hallway, and the door in the violet room. what do i do now?
Old 08-05-2006, 07:48 AM   #59
In his own world now

erkus, did you solve the "call sarah" wall safe in the library yet?

there is something inside of it that will help with that big vault door in the hallway
Old 08-05-2006, 07:55 AM   #60

Default Can someone please help with the basement entrance?

This weird switchboard is making me crazy. Can someone please help me with it?