You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2006, 06:29 PM   #21

Well, I have all from basement, from 1st floor I miss fountain and 1 in workshop. And from 2nd floor I have only 1 in Games room, others seems to be blocked atm.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:35 PM   #22
In his own world now

did you solve the laser door puzzle on the second floor? (across from the blue room)
sometimes the solution to a problem is right in front of you..............other times the problem may take years of struggle to overcome it, but no matter how hard the solution, solving the problem is one of the highest forms of satisfaction known to man
Old 08-04-2006, 06:37 PM   #23

heh no, I didn't notice the screw thx
Old 08-04-2006, 06:39 PM   #24
In his own world now

here is a hint for that door and the safe inside that room (cut from my hint sheet)

laser door puzzle:
Spoiler:
use the pipe tool to open the cover, now look at the shape of the wires, they are shaped like numbers.................those are the 4 didgits in the code, and the order is in the layers first layer is the first number second layer is the second number...............and so on
(contains - access to the yellow room)

yellow room safe:
Spoiler:
this one is easy...................see the surge protector that the safe is plugged into, turn it off...............apparently safes do not work without power
(contains - keycard, rules sheet)
sometimes the solution to a problem is right in front of you..............other times the problem may take years of struggle to overcome it, but no matter how hard the solution, solving the problem is one of the highest forms of satisfaction known to man
Old 08-04-2006, 06:42 PM   #25

Yea took me 1 min to do those 2 Btw yea the yellow room safe is really easy. It was my first move and it worked

Last edited by Eragon; 08-04-2006 at 06:49 PM.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:44 PM   #26
In his own world now

you should know what puzzle to solve now

here is a hint *Spoiler warning*
the billard safe:
Spoiler:
this one takes some logic, first place the keycard into the reader to turn on the keypad, now look at the rules sheet and the pool table....................every ball on the table has a certin point value (you can see where this is going)............first take note of the balls on the table, then take note of the balls that have already been scored and are in the pocket ramps around the table (including all the red ones)....................now look at the rules sheet, you may now notice that 4 balls are missing
hmmm...............what could that 4 didgit code be
(contains - handle, fountain plug)

P.S. i will never just outright the the direct solution to a safe.............i just give clues on how to find the solution, because i am a firm believer in doing things yourself

i will post my master hint sheet as soon as i am done with it

Last edited by Dangerzone; 08-04-2006 at 07:24 PM.
Old 08-04-2006, 07:32 PM   #27

ok I got all now, I just miss on second floor the dressing room and one in library and east corridor...the dressing room is making me mad !
Old 08-04-2006, 07:36 PM   #28
In his own world now

which library safe are you stuck on..................the small one with the bars, or are you stuck with the wall safe in the library that says call sara
Old 08-04-2006, 07:41 PM   #29

call sara...there is no other hint around...
Old 08-04-2006, 07:43 PM   #30
In his own world now

so you have every other puzzle done in the entire mansion except for those 3?
Old 08-04-2006, 07:45 PM   #31

well there are the 2nd door, but I need 2 more keys
Old 08-04-2006, 07:48 PM   #32
In his own world now

ok then you are ready to solve the sarah puzzle................here is a hint

sarah safe in library:
Spoiler:
you need a 5 didgit code, and lets not take that call S-A-R-A-H too seriously
(contains - small wheel)
Old 08-04-2006, 08:23 PM   #33

Thanks for help. I've just finished the game. Perfect game with many good ideas.
Old 08-05-2006, 03:11 AM   #34

I have a realy big problem with billard/snooker safe in games room.
I've folowed directions given by Dangerzone but I must be doing something wrong. Maybe someone could help me with this.
This is what I've done sofar (Mayor spoiler).

Spoiler:
I've noticed that there are missing balls in the table. In my opinion those are: red, yellow, green and black (1, 2, 3, 7).

So ive tryed all the combinations of those numbers, no effect. (maybe Im colour blind)

Under the table (in pockets) Ive only found two red ones and one yellow one. I dont know if i shoud assume that in combination there is more than one red one ball used. I could try, but on the table there is four red ones missing, so its rather impossible.

If someone could straight this for me I would be very glad.
Old 08-05-2006, 03:20 AM   #35

nevermind, ive got it
Old 08-05-2006, 03:32 AM   #36

Whats the deal with the safe in the main sitting room?
Or do i need to do the 3 parted machine in the museum first? (only the keypad left)

help!
Old 08-05-2006, 03:42 AM   #37

Arrgggh, Im stuck too. Heres what I have left.

The electronic keypad in the museum - I havent a clue about how to start on this one.

The one with the green lights in the cellar. I havent a clue about what Im supposed to do. I know sometimes they reset but I dont even know why.

The fountain - I think I have to do something else 1st.

The one in the workshop that it seems I need a card for.

Can anyone help with what I should do next because Im at a real dead end as all the others are done. Thanks.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:14 AM   #38
In his own world now

Lichtje, the paper you got from the "$" safe will help in solving the letter puzzle in the main sitting room

Flyer, the green light puzzle (in the basement) is the one you need to solve

here is a hint on how to solve it

switchboard puzzle:
Spoiler:
you need to make a trail over to that recessed light over on the right side, but there is a catch, whenever you move, you have to skip a light, and you can only make turns if you land on the corner itself
(contains - key, gps keycard)

Last edited by Dangerzone; 08-05-2006 at 04:20 AM.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:19 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerzone
the green light puzzle (in the basement) is the one you need to solve

here is a hint on how to sove it

switchboard puzzle:
Spoiler:
you need to make a trail over to that recessed light over on the right side, but there is a catch, whenever you move, you have to skip a light, and you can only make turns if you land on the corner itself
(contains - key, gps keycard)
Ah thanks, I got the 1st part but missed the bit

Spoiler:
about only being able to turn a corner when you land on it
Old 08-05-2006, 05:12 AM   #40

Still dont get it..
This is what i have been trying sofar

Spoiler:
use the date's on 2 of the 4 letters for the numbered dials. then replace L with E on the text below the safe, then use first letter for outerdial, second for inner, 3rd outer, 4th inner etc..

Sofar it hasnt been working....
the discouraging aspect is, that there are 2 things you have to do right, so no luck factor in this one