You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Hitman: Blood Money

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2006, 06:48 AM   #101
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

screw getting silent assasin! replaying it mean getting the mini gun and running through the mardi gras level
Old 10-15-2006, 04:38 PM   #102
Party On Dudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Z View Post
this game was awesome i completed it in about 2-3 sittings though..shame...it was so short...but so much fun...the soundtrack is the best i've heard in a game.
if you click on my myspace, the instrumental for 'maria's song' is actually the ave maria track from hitman chopped up to form a hip hop beat. amazing, huh?

hip-hop, eh? i dunno, they'll destroy anything won't they?

www.myspace.com/rabhiphop
Old 10-16-2006, 08:15 AM   #103

I love hip hop LOL and i emcee, and been writing for over 6 years, and from the UK

So i support your shit

www.myspace.com/seandeazy

Last edited by Eye-Z; 10-16-2006 at 08:25 AM.
Old 10-16-2006, 04:51 PM   #104
Party On Dudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Z View Post
I love hip hop LOL and i emcee, and been writing for over 6 years, and from the UK

So i support your shit

www.myspace.com/seandeazy
wow, it feels like some kind of new dimension. adventure games and hip hop, we could be the pioneers of something big you and me... if only i could think of what...and i added you...

Old 03-11-2007, 03:28 AM   #105
Master of time and space

[necropost]
So, is it worth getting?
I've played Hitman 2 and liked it. I didn't much care for not being able to save unlimited times on each mission. I want the game to be hard, but with unlimited saves or at least checkpoints.
[/necropost]

*edit*
After reading some previous posts I think I'll skip this one.

Last edited by MdaG; 03-11-2007 at 03:35 AM.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:37 AM   #106
Fop
Epsilon-Minus Semi-Moron

It's easily the best in the series, a fantastic game all around.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:39 AM   #107
Crazy

Hitman: Blood Money is not hard, not if you're comparing it to H2. There are different difficulty levels to select from, with Rookie having unlimited saves (I think, I've never played on Rookie) and Professional having no saves. There's some stuff in between as well, but even on Professional it's not a difficult game There are tons of bugs, and a few technical issues as well.

Overall, it's worth getting. It's a good video game, but I'm huge Hitman fan, and I think it's a departure from the series. I've been there from the beginning, though. Most new Hitman players think that Blood Money is the best game in the series because it's pretty, or they can do a few extra things.

Heh, I'm rambling now, touched on hot topic for me I guess.

Check us out at www.hitmanforum.com we're the largest Hitman community on the web. If you do get the game, the Blood Money Technical section is the only place to go to sort out problems

Last edited by Keyser Soze; 03-11-2007 at 05:18 AM.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:56 AM   #108
Fop
Epsilon-Minus Semi-Moron

Yeah, I've played Hitman 1 and 2, only a touch of 3 though. They've finally been able to get the missions consistently brilliant, instead of a couple of good levels per game. Can you really say you've done all missions on Professional with a Silent Assassin rating and still claim it's not a difficult game?
Old 03-11-2007, 05:17 AM   #109
Crazy

Yes. I'm a Hitman freak.

Staffer at hitmanforum.com, a couple hundred hours of gameplay into H2: SA alone, Completed H2: SA with 2 shots in the complete stats screen, the rest zeros. All zeros in Contracts and All accidents in Blood Money. All on professional mode.

EDIT - Just read that back and it sounded awefully arrogant. That's not how it's meant though, just backing up the "Hitman Freak" statement.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:06 PM   #110
Irritant F0rum Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
There are tons of bugs, and a few technical issues as well.
I've been playing through the XBox version, and though I think the levels themselves are brilliantly designed, my experience has been seriously tainted by the amount of bugs they left in.

One of the things I’ve had a major problems with is close combat stealth kills, i.e. when you stands behind an unsuspecting victim and and when you strike with a knife/hammer/shovel you’re supposed to get a brutal little death animation - but a lot of the time when I try this hitman just ends up doing a standard strike which doesn’t even kill the victim in one go.

One extreme example of a stealth kill glitch was in the 'Till Death Do Us Part' level, where I went to the trouble of sneaking through the guard house so I could whack the father of the bride with a shovel and make him fall into the open grave - yet when I pulled the trigger for the kill it didn't even show him hitting the guy, yet he just fell down dead for no apparent reason.

But I think the nastiest bug I've found has to be the 'House of Cards' level - although most of the mission plays fine, at some random point most of the sounds just disappear, things like doors open/closing, gun shots, and even speaking, all that’s left is the background noise. This I found particularly annoying because it was my favourite mission so far.

But like I say I think the actual game itself is really good, just it would have been so much more enjoyable without some of those bugs.

The Seed accepts no responsibility for any damage that my have been caused to your Hard Drive as a result of viewing this post!
Old 03-16-2007, 11:06 AM   #111
Party On Dudes

what we really want to know is when the next one comes out, these guys shoud be chained to their desks.

Old 03-16-2007, 03:36 PM   #112
Crazy

Hitman 5 has been confirmed, obviously there are no details but it has been confirmed.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:07 AM   #113
Party On Dudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
Hitman 5 has been confirmed, obviously there are no details but it has been confirmed.
YESH! as long as they don't add any 'interesting' new elements to the game that they think is really 'funky' and everyone else hates it should be good, because to be honest the last game (apart from the glitches) was perfect.

Old 03-17-2007, 03:55 AM   #114
Fop
Epsilon-Minus Semi-Moron

I prefer progress.
Old 03-17-2007, 04:35 AM   #115
Party On Dudes

yeah but for example looking at games like tony hawks where they keep adding these petty 'wacky' elements you can see that they perfected the gameplay a long time ago, so what they need to do instead of adding loads of rubbish in there is just work on fun and exciting levels and tricks.

however, metal gear solid games just get better and better with their inventiveness but i don't think many games companies can pull off that level of originality, and i wouldn't like to see the next hitman ruined. if an 'all new aiming system' was introduced for example you wouldn't know if it was going to be any good, it could make the game better, it could make it worse, but i think they have perfected the gameplay now so why waste a good thing?