You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2005, 08:58 AM   #21
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
In Echo you have the option of avoiding the wolves. But not on purpose.
Heh.
Spoiler:
I solved the Hanoi tower when I saw the stones the first time, before I met whats-his-name. I thought something would happen, or I would discover an entrance, a hole in the ground. But... I didn't make the new pile under the tree, and the puzzle reset when I left.

Quote:
It sounds to me like the puzzles in the second part of the game (once you get out of the first cave and into the valley) are more RtMI-like than the puzzles at the very beginning.
Yeah, they reminded me of RtMI, but RtMI has three parts too, and not all the puzzles are inventory-based. I expecially liked the magical stags and bear puzzles in Echo.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:03 AM   #22
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fienepien
Spoiler:
I solved the Hanoi tower when I saw the stones the first time, before I met whats-his-name. I thought something would happen, or I would discover an entrance, a hole in the ground. But... I didn't make the new pile under the tree, and the puzzle reset when I left.
Ah... I solved the puzzle completely and then was disappointed when nothing seemed to happen. I'll have to go back and replay that part, just to see what I missed.

Quote:
I expecially liked the magical stags and bear puzzles in Echo.
Me too!

Spoiler:
The animated stags running through the water was my favorite.