You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2003, 09:32 PM   #1

Default Italics

What exactly do the italic names mean? My guess is that it means the person is on the AGers staff, but then why are Stinger's and Zara's names not italic? Also why does Doug appear to be a mod, but his name not show up on any of the mod lists?
Old 12-30-2003, 09:39 PM   #2
Friendly Server Admin

italic means the person is a staff member, bold means they're a moderator, and bold+italic means they're a forum administrator. Right now, only Marek and I are forum administrators (and I don't show up as a moderator on the list because I'm not explicitly listed as one, but as an Administrator on the forum I'm automatically a mod anyway )
Old 12-31-2003, 11:59 PM   #3

Ok, then I have another question. Why is Dave Gilbert listed as a mod for the Underground section, but his name is italic instead of bold?
Old 01-01-2004, 01:44 AM   #4
Friendly Server Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosferatu
Ok, then I have another question. Why is Dave Gilbert listed as a mod for the Underground section, but his name is italic instead of bold?
It's because there are two (well... 4, really) types of moderators: those who are moderators for the whole board, and those who are moderators for only specific forums. The latter doesn't show up bold.