You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2003, 06:59 PM   #1
JLC

Send a message via ICQ to GreenJeanz Send a message via AIM to GreenJeanz Send a message via MSN to GreenJeanz Send a message via Yahoo to GreenJeanz
Default Arghghghgg!!!

I am now even WORSE emotionally because two people, one of whom I greatly dislike, visited a friend of mine and I wanted to visit him first. Yes, I'm petty, I know. And yes, I made another thread already about my horrific life, I know I did. There's no post count in here and this is actually pertinent, so don't call me a spammer.
I also slept til 6 PM today. Needless to say, I am wired. I wish I weren't. Gah. I wish I hadn't woken up. I was having dreams, dreams of pleasant things, unlike my life.
I feel like shit. And no, I didn't have anywhere else to complain or vent, so don't bitch at me.
I wish someone would visit me or something but yeah right..like that would ever happen...
I wish someone would shoot me or I had the capacity to shoot myself. bah. I am so sick of this. I don't even know why I'm bothering saying anything else, probably because I have nowhere else to go. I don't think anyone will care after this because you'll all just take me for a whiner..
Old 09-27-2003, 08:10 PM   #2

Send a message via MSN to HaiDang Send a message via Yahoo to HaiDang

*hugs Jean.
That is meant to be a sign of sympathy, so don't slap me.

Old 09-28-2003, 12:17 AM   #3
wormgirl

Send a message via MSN to Tina

Dunno what to say to make you feel better.... I can relate to the last things you wrote but what's helped me the last few days is the song "Jimmy Eat World - The middle". I get more strength and determined that I will also have happiness and pleasure in my life *some day*...
This probably didn't help much, but I just wanted you to know that you're not alone. And I'm sure plenty of people love you and care for you because you're such a beautiful person...

(((((((GJ)))))))
Old 09-28-2003, 12:25 AM   #4
Headbanger

I remembered I had a really tough time a couple of years ago. For me it made me feel angry on everything and everyone because I felt like they didn't understand me. What helped me through that was music and hanging out with my friends as much as I could because they were more or less going through the same thing. After a short period of time I felt much better.
Old 09-28-2003, 08:47 AM   #5
:P ^^^ at tamz

Send a message via ICQ to twifkak Send a message via AIM to twifkak Send a message via MSN to twifkak Send a message via Yahoo to twifkak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenJeanz
[I wish] I was having dreams, dreams of pleasant things, unlike my life.
A-fucking-men. I guess I'm lucky enough to have hope that I'll live my life to serve that purpose, but I hope you can find that hope, too.

through a broadband ISP | i am back to steal your bandwidth

--Spammo-head, "Windbag"
Old 09-28-2003, 09:37 AM   #6
AKA Morte

Send a message via MSN to Garyos

((((((GJ))))))))