Thread: Arghghghgg!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2003, 06:59 PM   #1
GreenJeanz
JLC

Send a message via ICQ to GreenJeanz Send a message via AIM to GreenJeanz Send a message via MSN to GreenJeanz Send a message via Yahoo to GreenJeanz
Default Arghghghgg!!!

I am now even WORSE emotionally because two people, one of whom I greatly dislike, visited a friend of mine and I wanted to visit him first. Yes, I'm petty, I know. And yes, I made another thread already about my horrific life, I know I did. There's no post count in here and this is actually pertinent, so don't call me a spammer.
I also slept til 6 PM today. Needless to say, I am wired. I wish I weren't. Gah. I wish I hadn't woken up. I was having dreams, dreams of pleasant things, unlike my life.
I feel like shit. And no, I didn't have anywhere else to complain or vent, so don't bitch at me.
I wish someone would visit me or something but yeah right..like that would ever happen...
I wish someone would shoot me or I had the capacity to shoot myself. bah. I am so sick of this. I don't even know why I'm bothering saying anything else, probably because I have nowhere else to go. I don't think anyone will care after this because you'll all just take me for a whiner..