You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Show Yer Art 2! THE SEQUEL!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2007, 12:39 PM   #281
is not wierd

Only if yer yer mom.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:46 AM   #282
tsa
Playing character

You're right. That's why I didn't post a bigger version of the painting. But I think my mom did a wonderful job.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:12 PM   #283
A Servicable Villain

Igor, you've got a bit of a The Incredibles thing going on in that picture, am I right? It reminds me of Mr. Incredible. Don't know about the evil shrimp. Spongebob? Probably no reference to anything And I'm just joking about the shrimp. Enough about the shrimp.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:41 PM   #284
Jumping peanut on a stick

Haha, it really resembles Mr Incredible!
There's no reference actually. I promised i'll draw a comic-like cover for a fan SF/Fantasy magazine.. and soon found out i have no idea what to draw. So i decided for the cheesiest cover possible: full moon, superhero, some creature-like-sidekick-thing (THE Shrimp ) and ze lady in ze background Soooo deep..
Old 06-30-2007, 05:50 AM   #285
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Graphics tablet! ZOMG. *glee*

http://cygnus.pinkgothic.com/fileadm...hahrivrath.png
http://cygnus.pinkgothic.com/fileadm.../Elizabeth.png
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™

Last edited by pinkgothic; 06-30-2007 at 07:14 AM.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:58 PM   #286

I doodled this up on the computer in a few minutes, for no particular reason, to post in a forum on the Adland website. It seemed to cause some amusement.

Old 09-22-2007, 04:53 AM   #287
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

You probably know that I have become a victim of the KOTOR fever. So it was only a matter of time until I started sketching KOTOR things. So here is the first (actually, second, but the first one is still lacking hair.) sketch:

Mission Vao!

It was originally drawn without reference (while waiting at the Italian restaurant for my gnocchi gorgonzola), but later I used some reference to correct the lekku (I had drawn them too short), and for the final look of the headband.

Considering it's the first time I've drawn a Twi'lek, I'm quite happy how it turned out.

Please comment! Constructive Criticism more than welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davies View Post
I doodled this up on the computer in a few minutes, for no particular reason, to post in a forum on the Adland website. It seemed to cause some amusement.

Very nice. It's simple, but has a lot of character.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 09-22-2007, 08:28 AM   #288
female animal lover

Send a message via MSN to Panthera

Wow, she's beautiful. I love twi'leks! For me there's something wrong with her chin, she seems a bit flat in the face, I think it might be the strong pencil line from her headband down to her chin. But there's some time since I saw her last, so it might be spot on.

My sporadically updated blogs:
Animation enthusiast, Sci-fi enthusiast and Snark, pedantry and random geekery
Old 10-29-2007, 03:14 PM   #289
A Servicable Villain

I made a self-portrait. Or actually, of my alter ego Starflux, the galactic space marquis =)

Old 10-29-2007, 07:11 PM   #290
The Major Grubert.

You made your avatar too, yes?
Old 10-30-2007, 01:30 AM   #291
A Servicable Villain

Aye-aye! That was from the unfinished adventure game I made. I need to post the demo here soon, some day.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:57 AM   #292
Doctor Watson

Such a cutesy little whale! <3
Old 05-16-2008, 08:49 AM   #293
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
Wow, she's beautiful. I love twi'leks! For me there's something wrong with her chin, she seems a bit flat in the face, I think it might be the strong pencil line from her headband down to her chin. But there's some time since I saw her last, so it might be spot on.
Thankies! And I just realised, I never posted the improved sketch *or* the finished piece. *facepalm* So here they are!

Also, here's a portrait for my next Baldur's Gate character I'm working on. I've played Baldur's Gate 2 at least 20 times (I'm not sure. I stopped counting a while ago. I've only completed Baldur's Gate 1 [with Tutu, and the BG 1 NPC project, because I had played BG 2 prior to attempting to play BG 1, and was thus spoiled by the interaction with the NPCs present in BG 2. I just couldn't play BG 1 without the NPC project, as I missed said NPC interaction from the second game. ] once, though, as there's not that many mods for it, and I was *very* thorough on that playthrough, completing each and every quest available.), but have so far only had two different characters. And that is something odd, if you consider that I create a different character for every module I play in Neverwinter Nights, and rarely re-use them for another, unrelate module (for multiple modules telling one tale, I use the same character, of course.) - I have well over 50 different characters for NWN, though of course only a few remain in my mind permanently (I do have a list somewhere, though, with name, name explanation, and module I used them in.).

Anyway, in Baldur's Gate I've only used two different characters, and one of them was way back when I first got BG 2, and I haven't used her ever since (I don't even know if I still have her character file. I think I posted a drawing of her in the past, though). The one I've played BG 2 multiple times with, was Noriko, who I used to try different romance modules with, though canonically, she'll always be Xan's.

So why am I making a new character now? Well, the Ajantis NPC and romance mod for BG 2 is in the works, and I want to try it out. Ajantis is one of the original joinable NPCs from BG 1, and though you do meet him in BG 2, he's not a joinable NPC there (From the encounter it's a bit difficult to remember that he is there, since basically you just learn about it through text, and you don't even see a portrait. For those of you have played the game, let me just say: Windspear Hills.). But the BG 1 NPC gave you the option to romance him in BG 1, just like you were able to romance Xan iN BG 1. So far, only Xan had had a continuation in BG 2, but like I said, Ajantis' continuation is in the works now too. So why don't I use Noriko again? Well, she's a rogue. And Ajantis, being a Paladin Squire, won't romance a rogue, (I think he might at least be friends with a good aligned rogue, but the romance is out). So I will need a new character, who is not a rogue, to romance Ajantis in BG 1 in order to fully enjoy the continuation of said romance in BG 2. I'm probably going to make her a Wild Mage (ah, the joys of BG Tutu), because there's just something about having a wild surge happen while casting, and finding that instead of throwing a fireball at your opponent, you just dropped a 1 ton Holstein Cow on him*.

Anyway, if you're still awake after this "little" explanation, here is the current state of the portrait:

Constructive Criticism as always welcome!

-

*The spell's called "Summon Cow". Normally it's just available through cheating in a scroll of "Summon Cow" (which I always make sure to do), but it's even better if it happens randomly.

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 03-22-2009, 09:12 PM   #294
Occasionally around...

Send a message via Yahoo to MystGirl

Cool. I wasn't even aware of this thread until someone mentioned it in another thread.

I like to mess around with Paintbrush.... the only art computer program I know... so far. Here's a few of mine.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-23-2009, 03:17 AM   #295

Send a message via MSN to MikeLXXXVIII

Sorry about making another thread about this, but at least I can post here

Doodles from lectures/boredom:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../drawzing2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/DSC03831.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/DSC02365.jpg

Then I have been playing around with a tablet:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...htwitheyes.jpg
Dedicated to a puzzle/event in Discworld 2:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...linchicken.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...supahboy12.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rderousman.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nlycoatman.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ings/pilot.jpg

Mystgirl I do like your art, I can see if you had another program to play with it would benefit a lot
I can't colour to save my life but I would say you make your characters alive..

Last edited by MikeLXXXVIII; 03-23-2009 at 03:32 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:53 AM   #296
Coktel Vision Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystGirl View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
Amazing!!! I love it! big fan of alice here!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:20 AM   #297
tsa
Playing character

They are all very good but that Alice is indeed the best.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #298
tsa
Playing character

I wish I could drw like that Mike.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:36 AM   #299

Send a message via MSN to MikeLXXXVIII

Thats an honour to hear Tsa
Heres a random drawing of today, somehow my art program isn't displaying the brush selecting bar so been using just one type of brush.. but simplicity works too!

Old 03-24-2009, 03:14 PM   #300
handsome

I've just imagined how the girl next to me looked like without that cute shirt and did this, she loved it .. man I really need to start paying more attention in math.

Name:  000.JPG
Views: 122
Size:  15.1 KB