You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat I'm not quitting... an open letter to my "critics"

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2006, 05:08 PM   #81
Epinionated.

I guess I care what people think of me. Especially seeing as one of these faceless people has turned into being a pretty face I happen to have fallen for. I guess, because of that, I now see posts as being the product of a real person - and that's not being idiotic at all. So yeah, I get angry when someone posts something totally idiotic, and yeah, I care when people I thought I knew fly off the handle. Does that make it any clearer, SamNMax?

But the thing is, I'm not going to change from discussions, conflicts or arguments, on the board, personally. I am who I am and all that.
Old 02-07-2006, 05:32 PM   #82
SamNMax

I think you misunderstood me. I really wasn't directing anything toward you at all. I'm really refering to people who have a problem with me or temp's current behavior. And the "uptight idiots" I refer to aren't you. They're people who have a problem with you, temp, me, and anyone who dares to have a few controversial opinions... or in my case, just an asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarejawhero
Especially seeing as one of these faceless people has turned into being a pretty face I happen to have fallen for.
Okay, you got me there. Of course, that really doesn't apply to me because, you know...

Old 02-07-2006, 05:34 PM   #83
Epinionated.

Soz, it just seemed out of the blue so I assumed it was re me.

Damn that paranoia.

I'm off to go shoot me some innocents for staring at me funny from the top of the Metropolis Building in Tokyo.
Old 02-07-2006, 06:09 PM   #84
Translate Me

Wow, you must have good eyesight! You can tell when someone's staring at you funny from the top of the Metropolis Building?
Old 02-07-2006, 06:16 PM   #85
Epinionated.

Yes, so quit staring.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:50 PM   #86
capsized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninth
It's in the Politics and Religion forum.

Er, so where this rant you're referring to?
Thanks, Ninth! I'll go have a look. About the rant (see the current issue of "The state of adventure gaming":

Quote:
The PC Gamer staff is comprised of gamers who have been emasculated by violence in games. They would much rather drool over the umpteenth Serious Sam mod, before they would ever consider reviewing a Nancy Drew game.
How dare they? I like JA+, and not only because stuff like that is always good for a chuckle, or two. So don't get me wrong. Anybody. Please.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:08 AM   #87
capsized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samIamsad
Thanks, Ninth! I'll go have a look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody
The US financed hitler - it was bush's grandpa.,
Breakfast and er, politics are a bad match.