You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat just wanna say hi

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2005, 12:41 AM   #1
Just live the game

Send a message via Yahoo to Busy_Child
Default just wanna say hi

Heya fellas!

Just wanted to say hi to you all, i'm glad i found ya and hope i can help you if you ever need me !

Best Regards
Radu
Old 11-07-2005, 12:55 AM   #2

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:21 AM   #3
fov
Rattenmonster

Welcome to the forum.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:40 AM   #4
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Welcome .

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 11-07-2005, 07:50 AM   #5
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Welcome to the AG forum, Radu! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Share the love.

<3
Old 11-07-2005, 07:58 AM   #6
Chris Barraclough

Hey Radu, welcome!

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 11-07-2005, 08:11 AM   #7
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

*waits for Jaz to enter the thread and inject mad-cap insanity*

Old 11-07-2005, 08:21 AM   #8
Banned User

People seem to "just say hi" a lot here in chit chat, they introduce themselves and have a wee bit of fun, then you never hear from them again, thus I shall not say hello to any new forum members. Take that Richard Nixon!
Old 11-07-2005, 08:23 AM   #9
Magic Wand Waver

Send a message via MSN to Fairygdmther

You mean you'd rather have a pushy broad like me, that never introduced herself, but just came in and started posting and never went away? Hm...

Welcome Radu!

Lynsie
Old 11-07-2005, 08:23 AM   #10
Banned User

Yup! Those types seem to stick around.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:36 AM   #11
Super Moderator

Hi and Welcome.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:52 AM   #12
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

"Welcome to the MSS Catastrophe AdventureGamers, Mr. Busy_Child. We are glad to see you signed up for your lifelong service on this grand flagship of her Majesty Loony Empress Jazhara of the World. Her highness will greet you now."

Thank you Iggy. Well, soldier. I hope you are aware you will not be shooting around at other people, or invading countries. Neither will you battle the human enemy, or other such things those easy things those wussies in the Army do. No, here you will do the real hard work, which is preserving the peace in these wonderful forums which are my homebase. You have made the right choice, to choose the path of the choiceful choice of choosing the choiciest choice in the choicerich Empire of her choiceworthy choicefulness Jazhara the Loony (-choice).

Also, if you will help us to protect humanity from the evil plans of the Grey Squirrels. See the leaflets for more information.

"*hands leaflets to Busy_Child* And also take your obligatory Brass Lantern keychain, in case Mr. Grue is hungry again."

Before I forget, don't let yourself be put off by minion Tempsie. He should know that his Empress has introduced herself when she first visited these forums, and I don't think he can deny her presence.

*pokes Tempsie with a frozen salmon*

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 11-07-2005, 11:18 AM   #13
SamNMax

Hello, new best friend.

Old 11-07-2005, 01:55 PM   #14
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
"Welcome to the MSS Catastrophe AdventureGamers, Mr. Busy_Child. We are glad to see you signed up for your lifelong service on this grand flagship of her Majesty Loony Empress Jazhara of the World. Her highness will greet you now."

Thank you Iggy. Well, soldier. I hope you are aware you will not be shooting around at other people, or invading countries. Neither will you battle the human enemy, or other such things those easy things those wussies in the Army do. No, here you will do the real hard work, which is preserving the peace in these wonderful forums which are my homebase. You have made the right choice, to choose the path of the choiceful choice of choosing the choiciest choice in the choicerich Empire of her choiceworthy choicefulness Jazhara the Loony (-choice).

Also, if you will help us to protect humanity from the evil plans of the Grey Squirrels. See the leaflets for more information.

"*hands leaflets to Busy_Child* And also take your obligatory Brass Lantern keychain, in case Mr. Grue is hungry again."

Before I forget, don't let yourself be put off by minion Tempsie. He should know that his Empress has introduced herself when she first visited these forums, and I don't think he can deny her presence.

*pokes Tempsie with a frozen salmon*

-

Oh man, there's that voice in my head again.......
Old 11-07-2005, 02:32 PM   #15
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Over ten hours to reply, Jaz. You're slacking .

Old 11-07-2005, 02:41 PM   #16
SamNMax

How come only a very small percentage of new users actually become regulars?

Old 11-07-2005, 02:43 PM   #17
merely human

Welcome to the community, Busy_Child. Please stay and be friends, we often get people registering and posting a question or a comment but they never, ever come back. This is one of the most genuinely warm, loving, and comforting gaming communities (and general community) you'll ever find online.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 11-07-2005, 02:45 PM   #18
SamNMax

Yeah.

Old 11-07-2005, 03:10 PM   #19
Magic Wand Waver

Send a message via MSN to Fairygdmther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Welcome to the community, Busy_Child. Please stay and be friends, we often get people registering and posting a question or a comment but they never, ever come back. This is one of the most genuinely warm, loving, and comforting gaming communities (and general community) you'll ever find online.
What he said ^. We even love SamNMax - he's our resident kid brother - you know the kind - we run our fingers through his hair and muss it up, 'cause he won't let us hug him.

Lynsie
Old 11-07-2005, 03:10 PM   #20
SamNMax

*Fixes hair* Stop it.