Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   just wanna say hi (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/11718-just-wanna-say-hi.html)

Busy_Child 11-07-2005 12:41 AM

just wanna say hi

Heya fellas!

Just wanted to say hi to you all, i'm glad i found ya and hope i can help you if you ever need me !

Best Regards
Radu

DustCropper 11-07-2005 12:55 AM

Welcome! Enjoy your stay. :)

fov 11-07-2005 07:21 AM

Welcome to the forum. :)

RLacey 11-07-2005 07:40 AM

Welcome :).

Sage 11-07-2005 07:50 AM

Welcome to the AG forum, Radu! It's a pleasure to meet you!

seebaruk 11-07-2005 07:58 AM

Hey Radu, welcome!

RLacey 11-07-2005 08:11 AM

*waits for Jaz to enter the thread and inject mad-cap insanity*

SakSquash 11-07-2005 08:21 AM

People seem to "just say hi" a lot here in chit chat, they introduce themselves and have a wee bit of fun, then you never hear from them again, thus I shall not say hello to any new forum members. Take that Richard Nixon!

Fairygdmther 11-07-2005 08:23 AM

You mean you'd rather have a pushy broad like me, that never introduced herself, but just came in and started posting and never went away? Hm...

Welcome Radu!

Lynsie

SakSquash 11-07-2005 08:23 AM

Yup! Those types seem to stick around.

Melanie68 11-07-2005 08:36 AM

Hi and Welcome. :)

Jazhara7 11-07-2005 10:52 AM

"Welcome to the MSS Catastrophe AdventureGamers, Mr. Busy_Child. We are glad to see you signed up for your lifelong service on this grand flagship of her Majesty Loony Empress Jazhara of the World. Her highness will greet you now."

Thank you Iggy. Well, soldier. I hope you are aware you will not be shooting around at other people, or invading countries. Neither will you battle the human enemy, or other such things those easy things those wussies in the Army do. No, here you will do the real hard work, which is preserving the peace in these wonderful forums which are my homebase. You have made the right choice, to choose the path of the choiceful choice of choosing the choiciest choice in the choicerich Empire of her choiceworthy choicefulness Jazhara the Loony (-choice).

Also, if you will help us to protect humanity from the evil plans of the Grey Squirrels. See the leaflets for more information.

"*hands leaflets to Busy_Child* And also take your obligatory Brass Lantern keychain, in case Mr. Grue is hungry again."

Before I forget, don't let yourself be put off by minion Tempsie. He should know that his Empress has introduced herself when she first visited these forums, and I don't think he can deny her presence.

*pokes Tempsie with a frozen salmon*

- :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SamNMax 11-07-2005 11:18 AM

Hello, new best friend.

SakSquash 11-07-2005 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazhara7
"Welcome to the MSS Catastrophe AdventureGamers, Mr. Busy_Child. We are glad to see you signed up for your lifelong service on this grand flagship of her Majesty Loony Empress Jazhara of the World. Her highness will greet you now."

Thank you Iggy. Well, soldier. I hope you are aware you will not be shooting around at other people, or invading countries. Neither will you battle the human enemy, or other such things those easy things those wussies in the Army do. No, here you will do the real hard work, which is preserving the peace in these wonderful forums which are my homebase. You have made the right choice, to choose the path of the choiceful choice of choosing the choiciest choice in the choicerich Empire of her choiceworthy choicefulness Jazhara the Loony (-choice).

Also, if you will help us to protect humanity from the evil plans of the Grey Squirrels. See the leaflets for more information.

"*hands leaflets to Busy_Child* And also take your obligatory Brass Lantern keychain, in case Mr. Grue is hungry again."

Before I forget, don't let yourself be put off by minion Tempsie. He should know that his Empress has introduced herself when she first visited these forums, and I don't think he can deny her presence.

*pokes Tempsie with a frozen salmon*

- :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh man, there's that voice in my head again.......

RLacey 11-07-2005 02:32 PM

Over ten hours to reply, Jaz. You're slacking ;).

SamNMax 11-07-2005 02:41 PM

How come only a very small percentage of new users actually become regulars?

Intrepid Homoludens 11-07-2005 02:43 PM

:) Welcome to the community, Busy_Child. Please stay and be friends, we often get people registering and posting a question or a comment but they never, ever come back. This is one of the most genuinely warm, loving, and comforting gaming communities (and general community) you'll ever find online.

SamNMax 11-07-2005 02:45 PM

Yeah.

Fairygdmther 11-07-2005 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
:) Welcome to the community, Busy_Child. Please stay and be friends, we often get people registering and posting a question or a comment but they never, ever come back. This is one of the most genuinely warm, loving, and comforting gaming communities (and general community) you'll ever find online.

What he said ^. We even love SamNMax - he's our resident kid brother - you know the kind - we run our fingers through his hair and muss it up, 'cause he won't let us hug him. :devil:

Lynsie

SamNMax 11-07-2005 03:10 PM

*Fixes hair* Stop it.