You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Taking a trip the Kate Walker way (a.k.a. SquareJaw and Mira get it on)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2005, 12:39 PM   #321
Mostly absent

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillyruless
Nothing really but I meant to ask you...

If I get a naval uniform and send it to you, would you wear it, take lots of pics of yourself wearing it, and send the pics to me?

Sure. If I had the money for a ticket your way you could even get a private fashion show.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:18 PM   #322
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsius
Sure. If I had the money for a ticket your way you could even get a private fashion show.
Uh-oh!
I see someone's been taking subtlety lessons from Temp.
Could this be another AG.com romance in the making?

Share the love.

<3
Old 11-15-2005, 01:21 PM   #323
merely human

"Mattsie and gillstud
sitting in a tree...."
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 11-15-2005, 03:43 PM   #324
Mostly absent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
"Mattsie and gillstud
sitting in a tree...."
Oh STFU!
Old 11-16-2005, 06:21 AM   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
"Mattsie and gillstud
sitting in a tree...."
Nah, Mattsie's too much of a man for me. He's too hot for me to handle but I'm sure someshere down the line, he will make some lucky woman very, very happy.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:11 AM   #326
Bad Influence

Quote:
Nah, Mattsie's too much of a man for me. He's too hot for me to handle but I'm sure somewhere down the line, he will make some lucky woman very, very happy.
I'm so confused!
Who likes guys, who likes girls, and who doesn't even know themselves?
Suddenly my own life seems simple and uncomplicated.

Share the love.

<3
Old 11-16-2005, 08:14 AM   #327
Mostly absent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
I'm so confused!
LOL! I guess our talk could be a bit confusing if you don't know the truth. Just for the record I'm very much straight. Gilly on the other hand...

It's just fun to play around. And as the hot man he is, Gilly would be the one thing that would turn me gay if something would.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:26 AM   #328
Bad Influence

Quote:
LOL! I guess our talk could be a bit confusing if you don't know the truth. Just for the record I'm very much straight.
Ah-ah-ah, unless you ask me out on a date, that's really none of my business. Any curiosity I might have is purely academic.
Quote:
Gilly on the other hand...
I think the jury's still out on that one. I'd ask him out, but he lives too far away.

Quote:
It's just fun to play around.
If people know you're kidding. No-one ever seems to know when I am, so I try to be very judicious in my mock-flirting. One wrong word and I could wind up married!
Quote:
And as the hot man he is, Gilly would be the one thing that would turn me gay if something would.
How do you think I became this way?

Share the love.

<3
Old 11-16-2005, 09:02 AM   #329
Mostly absent

Quote:
If people know you're kidding. No-one ever seems to know when I am, so I try to be very judicious in my mock-flirting. One wrong word and I could wind up married!
I guess you've got a point there, but the people I mostly point my mock-flirting at (Gilly, Wormsie, Trep) know that I'm kidding. If the rest of the readers don't know I'm kidding that's their problem as far as I'm concerned.

But we might have to think about putting up a FAQ on these things. Oh Doug, we have a job for you!

FAQ:
"Mock-flirting might happen between the following persons:
.....[bloody long and complicated list with several triangle dramas, or worse]..."
Old 11-16-2005, 09:15 AM   #330
Bad Influence

Quote:
I guess you've got a point there, but the people I mostly point my mock-flirting at (Gilly, Wormsie, Trep) know that I'm kidding. If the rest of the readers don't know I'm kidding that's their problem as far as I'm concerned.
But dude, you're artificially enriching the fantasy lives of the rest of us! We hear you flirting with your buddies and we think we stand a chance, but then our hopes wind up getting dashed against the rocks of cold, cruel reality, leaving us bitter, empty shells of the happy people we once were, all because of your teasing, coquettish ways.
Was I kidding...or not? You decide.

Quote:
But we might have to think about putting up a FAQ on these things. Oh Doug, we have a job for you!
Or, maybe a little symbol under everyone's avatar? Yeah, I can see it now: A straight line for, well, straights, a pink triangle for us tasteful folk, and an animated see-saw for those who can't seem to decide.

Share the love.

<3
Old 11-16-2005, 09:21 AM   #331
Magic Wand Waver

Send a message via MSN to Fairygdmther

Quote:

Or, maybe a little symbol under everyone's avatar? Yeah, I can see it now: A straight line for, well, straights, a pink triangle for us tasteful folk, and an animated see-saw for those who can't seem to decide.
Don't forget another symbol for "Other".

Lynsie
Old 11-16-2005, 09:31 AM   #332
Banned User

I don't flirt, I bash faces in! Rar! This thread needs to die.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:31 AM   #333
Bad Influence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairygdmther
Don't forget another symbol for "Other".

Lynsie
Hmmm..."Other" doesn't really lend itself easily to graphic interpretation, does it? Maybe a spinning flying saucer? Perhaps a roulette wheel? Or better yet, a color-shifting question mark?
Of course, there's only one symbol that suits those who are voluntarily celibate: the numeric dial of a padlock or wall safe.

Share the love.

<3
Old 11-16-2005, 10:03 AM   #334
Schoolgirl From Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
I don't flirt, I bash faces in! Rar! This thread needs to die.
This thread dies when you grow up, bee-yotch!

Final day, dammit. Ish. Well, tomorrow is kinda the final day. Anyhow, I was meant to post yesterday but the internet went down, so here's yesterdays report (forgive temps repetitious mocking) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebaruk
You're finally coming back to glorious London then SJH? You've been away long enough! Make the most of the nekkid girls in clubs while you can. And don't forget to leave a kipper behind Amy's radiator
I found out yesterday that the club that happened in was The Hungry Duck, the most notorious club in Europe, if not the world. So it wasn't just ANY club, after all! It's quite normal for everyone to get nekkid in there, apparently... and I've been there! Wahey! Mira and I both feel like we've partaken in a dubious honour of some kind!

@temps - what are you lookin' for? Confirmation that we've been screwin' like bunnies or something? Jeebus, man, get a grip!

*breathes in, breathes out*

OK, this afternoon was Kremlin time, precluded by a visit to St Basil's. Last time I went to the square they were closed to foreigners so it was good to get in to see them before I go (I come back on Thursday). Before we entered any buildings, though, first there was the little matter of making sure the reanimated corpses of Lenin and Nicholas II posed with an overexcited M-Lo.

St Basils itself was full of the typical Russian iconology. I don't mean to sound like I'm sneering down on their religious symbols, but I don't really find the colourful symbols and church interiors I've seen here quite as impressive as stuff I've seen in the UK. Less bloody, maybe.

We then walked around to The Kremlin and took a stroll around its various exhibits, including an exihibition taken from the Viennese museum. All great stuff and its a bit of a thrill to be in the center of what used to be the center of the USSR.

Then it was off for fresh donuts and a well-earned snooze followed by munchies. Next up, finishing watching Nightwatch, ice cream, hot chocolate and copious amounts of hot, sweaty sex.

That might've got tempsies attention.

"Or is it I who has penetrated you?"
Old 11-16-2005, 10:04 AM   #335
Banned User

I'm confused. Since when did I care?
Old 11-16-2005, 10:28 AM   #336
Schoolgirl From Hell

So... onto the final days report.

After shagging the brains out of Mira all morning, we visited Red Square again so I could respectfully take a look at Lenin before he's finally laid to rest. Just before, however, we watched the changing of the guard.

As for Lenin, now personally, I don't agree with his corpse being laid out resplendent for all to see, but that said it was quite a humbling experience. More so than I thought, actually... one of the most powerful men of the last century reduced to a frail waxwork for people to gaze at. Makes you think.

After that, and a quick stop for pancakes at GUM with hot chocolate and a capuccino for her highness. After that, a few stops to Arbut to stroll the old artist quarters and get hassled by souvenir sellers. Naturally I bought a replica guard hat to wear back in the UK.

After that I took Mira on a promised date at the Moscow Pizza Express. Yup, seebaruk, you read that right. Go to what you know - as I found out Moscow resteraunts can be really hit and miss! Good pizza and beautiful company, what more could a man want?

Then, after 3 hours on the metro getting back (we got lost, ok?) we eventually made it home for more rampant ****ing.

More to come when I get back!

SJH

Old 11-16-2005, 10:30 AM   #337
Schoolgirl From Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
I'm confused. Since when did I care?
Since I gave you a wet willie.

SJH

Old 11-16-2005, 11:07 AM   #338

Quote:
LOL! I guess our talk could be a bit confusing if you don't know the truth. Just for the record I'm very much straight. Gilly on the other hand...

It's just fun to play around. And as the hot man he is, Gilly would be the one thing that would turn me gay if something would.
Jesus fing Christ! Can a guy have some privacy? Just because I want to go skinny dipping in the Volga with Sqauresie, now I'm gay?

Seriously, just in case, people are still confused, let me state that I am straight. Squaresie does have beautiful eyes but he really doesn't give me a wet Willie (is a wet Willie what I think it is?) and I find it so disappointing that Scott is not a woman. I have had homosexual experiences in college but not since. I have always recognized beauty in men and masculinity as I have in women and femininity but at this point, I'm only romantically/sexually interested in people who have inny and outty bits. I'm in love with Kochansky not Rimmer. On the other hand, since I do find men beautiful, I do not think it's completely out of possibility that when I meet the right man that I would be willing to experiment again.

See, what you did? I'm not that interesting anymore.

Old 11-16-2005, 11:39 AM   #339
Psychonaut

Quote:
I'm so confused!
Kinda reminds me of Blur.

Street’s like a jungle
So call the police
Following the herd
Down to greece - on holiday
Love in the nineties
Is paranoid
On sunny beaches
Take your chances - looking for

Chorus:

Girls who are boys
Who like boys to be girls
Who do boys like they’re girls
Who do girls like they’re boys
Always should be someone you really love
Old 11-16-2005, 11:46 AM   #340
Psychonaut

Quote:
(is a wet Willie what I think it is?)
Isn't it where you wet your finger and stick it in someone ear.

For whatever reason