View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 11:07 AM   #338
gillyruless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsius
LOL! I guess our talk could be a bit confusing if you don't know the truth. Just for the record I'm very much straight. Gilly on the other hand...

It's just fun to play around. And as the hot man he is, Gilly would be the one thing that would turn me gay if something would.
Jesus fing Christ! Can a guy have some privacy? Just because I want to go skinny dipping in the Volga with Sqauresie, now I'm gay?

Seriously, just in case, people are still confused, let me state that I am straight. Squaresie does have beautiful eyes but he really doesn't give me a wet Willie (is a wet Willie what I think it is?) and I find it so disappointing that Scott is not a woman. I have had homosexual experiences in college but not since. I have always recognized beauty in men and masculinity as I have in women and femininity but at this point, I'm only romantically/sexually interested in people who have inny and outty bits. I'm in love with Kochansky not Rimmer. On the other hand, since I do find men beautiful, I do not think it's completely out of possibility that when I meet the right man that I would be willing to experiment again.

See, what you did? I'm not that interesting anymore.