You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures Adult campy horror spoof graphic adventure game

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2009, 04:55 PM   #21
Part-time Optimist

This is very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Playing Now: Shadow of Destiny
Recently Finished: Emerald City Confidential,Dead Reefs
Old 04-05-2009, 02:40 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banderwocky View Post
This is very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.
Thanks Banderwocky, same here because I never know what I'm going to do next!
Old 04-05-2009, 02:43 PM   #23

Default No longer looking for writers, but thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinNaef View Post
Okay, the game works in every way so far, I just tested it out this morning. Now all I need to do is fill it with puzzles, locations, and characters (many which I already have scripted out). Any writers out there who might be interested in helping brainstorming and creating some puzzles? This isn't a commercial project I'm just doing it in my spare time for my own entertainment, so there's nothing to be gained financially (but maybe there's some infamy to be won?). But remember this is an adult, R-Rated game, definitely not for children. Even though its a comedy/spoof, there's going to be nudity, sex, profanity, and graphic violence in it, just like you'd see in any R-Rated horror or comedy movie. So if you find that objectionable this probably isn't from you. I'm a little rusty when it comes to trying to think up fun and challenging puzzle situations, so if anyone out there would like to participate get a hold of me here or on my blog. Thanks! And more updates coming soon...
I've been flooded with replies to this post from my blog, thanks to everyone who voiced an interest in helping out, but for right now I'm good.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:43 AM   #24

Default Meet the cast of Nudist Resort Massacre!

The cast of animated characters is complete, so here's as much as I can show you of their group photo without being thrown off the forum...

Old 04-14-2009, 02:47 AM   #25
Cake Maniac

I love the goth nudist that hasn't bothered to paint below his neck!

Looking forward to this game - hope it throws in a lot of references and genre humour for slasher film fans.

PS - think you might need a little more censorship on that high-kicking gal..!
Old 04-14-2009, 08:05 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbX1138 View Post
I love the goth nudist that hasn't bothered to paint below his neck!

Looking forward to this game - hope it throws in a lot of references and genre humour for slasher film fans.

PS - think you might need a little more censorship on that high-kicking gal..!
Thanks I'll take that as a real compliment considering the success of "Ben There, Dan That!"

My hope is that the game turns out to be *intentionally* funny and ridiculous (as opposed to unintentionally funny and ridiculous like a lot of slasher movies). But yeah, as a fan of horror movies, I'm going to throw in all kinds of references and everything I can make work within the structure of the game, which is all part of the fun of doing it!
Old 04-23-2009, 08:36 AM   #27

Default Have you lost your head? 1st test of an animated cut-scene

I posted a quick test of an animated cut-scene I'm working out on my blog. The final scene will rely less on captions because it'll have voice dialogue and sound FX, which I haven't begun to implement yet. But this scene will be in the initial demo and episode I release which will be called: "Have you lost your Head?" Basically, two of the campers are about to do something incredibly stupid, which sets up the premise of the game.