You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Medley for a Monkey: A MI Series Suite MP3 in 4 Movements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2004, 02:13 PM   #1

Default Medley for a Monkey: A MI Series Suite MP3 in 4 Movements

If you like monkeys (and who doesn't), you must also like Monkey Island, a great series of games by LucasArts that also has great music.

With all this talk about the cancellation of the Sam and Max sequel, I got to thinking about the fate of Monkey Island 5. I downloaded several tracks from all four games in the series and arranged a four part medley (one for each game) of music themes. I also did this to be my "Monkey Island Medley" thing I teased at during the end of my "Gabriel Knight Tribute"-- I figured the visuals didn't help things much, so I decided to just do a music arrangement thing.

Total length is almost 11 minutes, although each track is between 2-3 minutes in length.

Download if you wish and post comments below, if desired.

Medley for a Monkey: Guybrush, the Early Years

Medley for a Monkey: Of Largo and Big Whoop!

Medley for a Monkey: The Golden Gal

Medley for a Monkey: Simian Combat

Last edited by Deshrill; 03-06-2004 at 12:05 PM.
Old 03-06-2004, 02:53 PM   #2

*BUMP*

I'm only bumping this one time just to see if anyone has any comments on this... I realize Sam and Max is the talk of the day (or month, more likely), but there are a few Monkey Island fans amongst you that might enjoy my medley stuff.