You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Adventure Shop Need Password Support

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2009, 06:51 AM   #1

Default Need Password Support

I have contacted support about this issue before and when the issue was not resolved due to the answers being pretty standardised and not very useful at all, i simple thought stuff it.

Now, i want to play the new Sherlock Holmes...

What it is, is that i cannot access my account due to the password not being recognised.

I only have about four different passwords and i have tried them all.

I have tried the "forgotten password" but i never receive the emails containing my password.

No they are not in my junk folder, not in my deleted folder, not in any other random folder - they do not get sent as far as i can tell.

I even created a second account with a different email address and tried the forgotten password folder and i STILL don't get the password email.

I have purchased several games and i have a right to access them and the lack of useful support is disgusting.

I need a solution to my issue that does not involve me being accused of being too blind to find an email...

Thanks
Old 05-27-2009, 09:20 AM   #2
Adventure Shop

LouiseK,

Please send me a PM with your account details, and the email address you use for purchasing your games on TAS.

Damon
Old 05-29-2009, 01:51 AM   #3
Adventure Shop

LouiseK,

You should have received an answer from tech support.

have a great day.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:10 PM   #4

Yes, i did.

Telling me that i no longer have an account with any of my previously bought games linked to it.

Apparently all the data was lost for *all* accounts accidently.

I have to create a new account to buy new games.

In future i have to email customer support and wait however long it takes them to get back to me before i can download my games.

I think its all a bit rediculous really and doesn't say much for the reliability of the company.

There is a "whoops, but nevermind" feeling to the response and to be honest i think i would ahve been better off with the discs - or getting all my games via a more reliable company such as Big Fish or STEAM.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:03 AM   #5
Adventure Shop

Hello Louise,

I've been informed by tech support of this issue.
They sent you an email with download links, and activation keys for every game you purchased on the adventure shop.

We apologize for this issue and we sincerely try to to serve our customers at its best.

The Sherlock Holmes issue is the perfect example of our goodwill. We offered a free of your choice to every customer downloading the French version while they were expecting the English master.