You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Adventure Shop Really disappointed in customer service

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2008, 12:32 PM   #1

Default Really disappointed in customer service

I bought the Still Life/Post Mortem pack from the adventure shop. I thought I could get it to work. I couldn't (there is another post here on the adventrure shop forum describing my efforts). I could not even install the game, much less play it. So, now I just want a refund.

I had wanted a credit from the shop for a future purchase (I have bought several games already, so I am a repeat customer), but now I have changed my mind because I have written asking for help THREE TIMES with absolutely no response.

I know it is a separate business from the adventure gamers website, but does anyone know what else I might do to rectify the situation?

Thanks.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:02 PM   #2
It's just me

Well, this section of the AG Forums is dedicated to The Adventure Shop, so hang on, I'm sure Damon will get back to you ASAP.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:14 AM   #3

Thats certainly doesn't sound good...

I've not hadany problem with The Adventure Shop, as in i haven't needed to contact them, but have had dealings with other places where they just don't get back at all and can understand your frustration.

Not hearing what you want is one thing, but not hearing anything at all it just about as bad as it gets.

I hope someone gets back to you.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:56 AM   #4
Adventure Shop

Hello ShaggyMia,

I fuly apologize for this lack of response from our support.
Could you please share with me all the details of the transaction, transaction number or the email address used for your purchase.

I will also ask our producer to investigate about this package.
This is one of our best seller, and none of our customer reported this issue.

Have you tried to download the game again, and what is the OS running on your computer.

Many thanks.

P.S: send me the transaction details to this email address [email protected]
Old 09-02-2008, 07:36 AM   #5

Thank you Damon for your reply. I received an e-mail from the shop that explained everything clearly and I have successfully installed the game on my computer and it is playing perfectly.

The problem was I needed a particular downloader. Once I had installed that, it was a breeze.

Thanks again.