You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2004, 10:58 AM   #1
Banned User

Default A BIG Congrats

What a successful two-day romp through the land of Frogwares!

With 24 original threads and over 15 ACTIVE participants in the live forum chat, color me impressed.

Serge and Wael left no stone unturned, responding clearly to every question and satisfying many adventure gamers' burning hunger for TRUTH. Thanks so much for the solid responses, and good luck with the sale of your game: The Case of the Silver Earring.

The total number of words provided by Wael and Serge during their rampage of responses: 4,026. So if you are dying for the scoop on the most recent Sherlock Holmes title. Look no further, dudes and dudettes.

I'm excited.

Thanks for all those who helped to contribute to Adventure Gamers' first and sucessful developer chat.

Best wishes,
Kirk

Last edited by Kirk; 08-26-2004 at 01:12 PM.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:02 PM   #2
A Servicable Villain

I may not have had anything useful to ask, but I certainly enjoyed reading the lot of it! I think it's a great initiative, so thank you Adventuregamers and thank you Frogwares!
Old 08-26-2004, 12:21 PM   #3

The same as Flux. I really enjoyed reading the answers, and I hope Adventure Gamers will do this again in the future. Good job!
Old 08-26-2004, 06:59 PM   #4
merely human

Serge and Wael, your visit has left me a bit richer and more enlightened, and I'm sure I speak for the others here as well. Thanks for your insights and for sharing your interests with us. Promise us you'll come back and hang out whenever you can, it's always a pleasure.

I will definitely get The Silver Earring.

8-) Trep
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien