You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2004, 04:13 AM   #1
LucasKeen

Default Frogwares vs. Mythos

I'm a bit late on the discussion (I just woke up! ), and apologies if someone has asked this question before but: Frogwares, how do you feel trying to live up to the high standards set by the Mythos' "Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes" adventure games?

Some of my games, like Day of the Alien: Tentacles Ate My Babysitter, Goodbye Monkey Island, and Maniac Mars are at Beyond the Pogo
Old 08-26-2004, 12:43 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brushguy
I'm a bit late on the discussion (I just woke up! ), and apologies if someone has asked this question before but: Frogwares, how do you feel trying to live up to the high standards set by the Mythos' "Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes" adventure games?

Play the silver earring to the end, then you'll give us your feedback, I'm not the right one to make such evaluation as I just finished the game.

I think the silver earring story is exceptionnal, and I can say that as I didn't wrote it, the plot is devilish and complex, the people are so human, in their strenghts and weaknesses, every detail is a part of the global puzzle, the dialogs are funny, ironic, and prefectly stick to Holmes books.
Then I will not speak about the realization part you are the judge now