You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Escape from Monkey Island "catching the fish" help

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2004, 02:27 PM   #1

Default Escape from Monkey Island "catching the fish" help

I've waisted 30 minutes so far and I can't get the stupid fish. I have the game on PS2. I tried using the scupperware, but the dumb f***er keeps repeating that the fish won't get inside without any incetitive. F**k the fishes I say...............I am so annoyed could anybody help me?
Old 09-19-2004, 03:26 PM   #2
Mad Rabbit

Well then, give them an incentive. What's the key ingredient to the traditional method of catching fish?
Old 09-20-2004, 02:17 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey
Well then, give them an incentive. What's the key ingredient to the traditional method of catching fish?
I hate to be an asshole, but riddles don't help much now. I am really pissed off and want someone to help me!!!!
Old 09-20-2004, 03:04 PM   #4
Banned User

Wasn't there a bait shop somewhere? Pretty hard to catch a fish by just waving around a Tupperware container if it doesn't have any bait in it.
Old 09-20-2004, 04:36 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacardiJim
Wasn't there a bait shop somewhere? Pretty hard to catch a fish by just waving around a Tupperware container if it doesn't have any bait in it.
Damn....*hits his head*. I never thought about this. Well I guess its back to playing the game. Its interesting that the stupid walktroughs all said that you had to use only the freaking tupperware container.
Old 09-20-2004, 05:18 PM   #6
Mad Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jony
I hate to be an asshole, but riddles don't help much now. I am really pissed off and want someone to help me!!!!
Sorry. There's countless walkthroughs for this game, so I thought you only wanted a hint. I didn't realize that they didn't give a definitive solution to the problem.