You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis - Crete

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2004, 02:59 PM   #1
Mostly absent

Default Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis - Crete

At the end of the Crete part you should use the three stone disks with the spindle. I'm not really sure if I should use the stones according to the lost dialogue or if I should look at the three doors in the background and use the stones according to them. The problem is that, first of all, what the lost dialogue says isn't right. It didn't work when I was trying to get into the caves and it doesn't work now either. Outside the cave I had to put the stones at random and hope for the best. Luckily that worked, but when you have three stones instead of two, there are a many more different combinations.
I tried to look at the doors to figure out what pictures are on them, but they are too blurry to decipher.
I'm playing FOA with ScummVM which possibly could be part of the problem, but their site doesn't say anything about this kind of a problem, so maybe not after all. I just think that it's weird that what is written in the lost dialogue doesn't work with the game.
Anyone who has had a similar problem and can help me with this?
Old 06-27-2004, 12:29 PM   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to Marius

I am absolutely sure you have to place the stones according to the Lost Dialogue of Plato. There is only one place in the game where the placement is different than the rest and neither of the two spots is that one. Maybe you can give us some details about the way you placed the stones.
Old 06-27-2004, 01:09 PM   #3
Mostly absent

I got it working after all. Thanks anyway, Marius.
Old 06-27-2004, 10:24 PM   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to Marius

You're welcome.