You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Stuck in Longest Journey chapter 2 (very quick question to anyone who knows)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2011, 08:52 AM   #21

Quote:
Anyway I love the game, been going to slowly because since starting the game i have been on a mammoth journey myself, got a great job (my first! ), moved 300 miles away and had my first week. just been getting back into the game last few days.
Congratulations on the big personal changes you've been going through! And yes, it really is a great game isn't it. I loved the world so much - the places, the characters (Crow FTW! lol Brian! Etc), the dialogue was outstanding, most puzzles were great... well pretty much everything was spectacular!

"He's the small boy that you have to give the ball to in order to retrieve the toilet brush from the kebab seller."

stepurhan -

"Only in an adventure gaming forum would you see a sentence like this. "
Old 10-02-2011, 11:14 AM   #22
King of the Wild Frontier

This game is just so freakin' awesome. 12 years after release and still being played and enjoyed.

Would love to read your review of it once you're done.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #23

onto chapter 13, almost finished.

ill write up a review in the user review forum and link it here when im done. I have lots to say but very excited to finish it first.

this will be the first time i have completed a 30 hour + game since Shemnue 1+2. but i wont spoil my review, although im sure you can all guess