You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2010, 04:06 AM   #21

yeah once you unlock the biolok in the hangar (with codes from the labyrinth) it opens

The problem i have, once in the pod room, i dont get the access to enter, stuck in that cage and the red button

dunno if its a bug or did i miss something
Old 12-08-2010, 04:18 AM   #22
Grue Master

VonGiffin

Have you emailed J. Allen Williams the creator about your issue? He is very approachable and loves talking about his game. I am sure if it is a bug he would like to hear about it and will fix it or if its something you missed he would be glad to help. You can contact him here... http://www.darkstar.gs/contact.htm
Old 12-08-2010, 06:12 AM   #23

ah.. if removing the clamps is the thing alowing me to enter. it is a bug indeed... so many hours wasted in looking for the way inside...
Old 12-08-2010, 06:36 AM   #24

hello i want to know how to replenish the coolant after doing all the bio locks and releasing the lock from space??
Old 12-08-2010, 08:17 AM   #25
Schattenjäger

heres how..

Spoiler:
get inside the shuttle on floor 3
Old 12-08-2010, 08:41 AM   #26

Spoiler:
ok i did that but now how do i stop perryman from destroying the ship?

Last edited by Dale Baldwin; 12-08-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:47 AM   #27
Schattenjäger

Spoiler:
climb up the ladder to the right of the elevator, then use the purple button to the left to open the secret door that will lead you to the room with perry and you'll have 3 dialogue options, one of those options is correct.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:07 AM   #28

Spoiler:
my problem is: i dont have 3 options.

i only got one gun and when i fire at him, the gun will not fire.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:12 AM   #29
Schattenjäger

oh
Spoiler:
well that means you took the wrong gun, theres a few different guns you can take, one of them is in perrymans room.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:17 AM   #30

Default Where and how to look at pilots disk and others?

Hi Folks,

I have a couple of disks or whatever they are called..but don't know what or how to read / play them. Any ideas?

Joe
Old 12-12-2010, 12:50 AM   #31
Schattenjäger

the disc from palmer will come up as part of the story later... i cant remember, was there another disc? Or are you maybe thinking of the video remote things?
Old 12-12-2010, 04:33 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by zane View Post
the disc from palmer will come up as part of the story later... i cant remember, was there another disc? Or are you maybe thinking of the video remote things?
Yes, it is a video remote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #33
Schattenjäger

Spoiler:
After youve gotten all the biolocks you'll use the remotes automatically when you view one of those televisions in the room that remote goes to.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #34

Quote:
Spoiler:
After youve gotten all the biolocks you'll use the remotes automatically when you view one of those televisions in the room that remote goes to.
Thanks Zane...I'm not sure if all bioloks are open.
Now I'm not sure which rooms I got the remotes. I guess I will have to go back to each one.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:48 PM   #35
Schattenjäger

oh thats easy enough to find out. The biolocks you have are represented by those hands at the bottom of the screen. The ones that are green you click to play part of a movie. When all those hand prints are green you have all the biolocks.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #36

Quote:
oh
Spoiler:
well that means you took the wrong gun, theres a few different guns you can take, one of them is in perrymans room.

Zane,
I took a gun from a dead body, and the last one I took was from Perrymans room. So, If I have the right gun, then what are the 3 options you are talking about? I went thru the room, but ended up at the red room. No options at all.

Joe
Old 12-12-2010, 10:34 PM   #37
Schattenjäger

hmm the options should be:
Spoiler:
edit: oh wait wait, have you gotten to the point where you encounter perryman? if you havnt then dont worry about those options yet
Old 12-12-2010, 10:59 PM   #38

Quote:
hmm the options should be:
Spoiler:
edit: oh wait wait, have you gotten to the point where you encounter perryman? if you havnt then dont worry about those options yet

No not yet! stuck trying to find lev2 south biolok and lev4 biolok.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:54 PM   #39
Schattenjäger

aahh!! the lvl 2 south biolock drove me crazy, i wandered for quite a while to find that one. Its location is:
Spoiler:
to the left of the lift, you kindv have to maneuver to find the right spot to click and itl take you to where theres a panel to open

as for the lvl 4 lock:
Spoiler:
its also in a panel that can be a little tricky to spot, near the evm pod if i recall right, also kindv left-ish i think
Old 12-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #40

Quote:
aahh!! the lvl 2 south biolock drove me crazy, i wandered for quite a while to find that one. Its location is:
Spoiler:
to the left of the lift, you kindv have to maneuver to find the right spot to click and itl take you to where theres a panel to open

as for the lvl 4 lock:
Spoiler:
its also in a panel that can be a little tricky to spot, near the evm pod if i recall right, also kindv left-ish i think
Thanks a lot Zane....I did not have far to go for "crazy". I'm sure that you helped quite a few of us "crazies"

Is the EVM pod on lev3? Is it the viehicle on the right of the lift? Is it the "shuttle"?

I went back outside and did the "unlock Clamp" thing, went inside and then ended up where I put on the suit...so is that all that was supposed to happen?

Joe

Last edited by purpjj1; 12-13-2010 at 06:52 PM.