You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2010, 02:39 AM   #1

Default error in Tale of hero game

Hi everybody
in chapter 4 after i defeated Krugell & turned out that Pripogala is the bad person here & after krugell showed me secret passage to get back into the village and try 2 stop pripogala from stealing the amulet here goes the error when i step in this secret passage (which is beside the magical port ) the game keep playing the scene whish was played when olaf stepped krugell village for the first time .
so i don,t find the opend krugell door & instead i find it closed i,m stuck here and don,t know what 2 do 2 fix this error.
i,ve tried to play the game from erlier point but this error is keep repeating.
plzzzzzzz has anyone saw this error & how to fix it....

Thanks in advance
Old 11-13-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
lost in rubacava

sandysun, are you playing with Win7?
Old 11-14-2010, 03:11 AM   #3
overall swell guy

Hi sandysun,

I don't think that you're describing an error in the game.

Krugell supposedly closed both doors to trap pripogala between them. Pripogala now tries to burn her way out of the ante-room (the one with the elevator).
So generally speaking if you look at the door and it is hot the game is still running fine.
There still are some options for you to prevent Pripogala from succeeding to burn her way through the door. (Wasn't there a certain object you have that could help you with that)?

I don't want to be more specific for now but if you need any more help I'll be happy to provide you with the solution.

Cheers, Dan.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:21 AM   #4

Hi again
thanxxxxxx 4 replying
@aimless yes i,m using win 7

@ Dan i know that my goal at this point is 2 remove the outrigger which i had putted erlier 2 support the small door , so i shall find that the big stone door is opened as i left it after i had entered the maze , but instead i find it closed & when i tried 2 point at the door lever olaf said that controlling doors is up 2 krugell now so i,m stuck here and don,t know what 2 do.
cheers, sandysun.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:03 AM   #5

If I understand your (first) message correctly, you can't enter the secret passage to return to the small stone door with the lever. Would it help to send you a Vista saved game after using the secret passage?
Old 11-15-2010, 09:28 AM   #6

@ mart
yes plz send me a saved game at my mail ([email protected])
thanx in advance
Old 11-16-2010, 05:06 AM   #7

OK done.