You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2007, 10:49 PM   #1

I'm not sure if I am in the right area or not to get some help but here it goes. I have been trying to install my game: EVIDENCE- The Last Ritual but I am having problems. It doesn't seem to install automatically and it seems to install differently for every CD in the pack. There are 4 CDS all together. Anyway, if you have had problems installing this, please let me know what you did to fix the problem.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:43 PM   #2

Hi there. I checked my copy and the game seems to have 4 cds labelled Install 1/3, Install 2/3, Install 3/3 and play. Begin with Install 1/3. It does have an autoplay function, but if it's not working, try this... Once you've inserted the cd, click on your start menu and locate "My Computer". Open that, then Right Click on the icon for your CD or DVD drive, whichever you're using. A pop-up list should be displayed and one of the options will be Autoplay. Give it a click. Sorry if you knew all this already. You never know

If that doesn't work, try using the Explore option in the same menu to look at the contents of the CD. There you can find files named Autorun and Install. Either of those should be able to get you started. Just make sure you're beginning with the CD labelled Install 1/3.

Word of warning though... Evidence is a sequel to Missing, which I'm currently working through. Right near the end of the game I'm getting a fatal crash that no one can fix yet, so I can't beat it and move on the Evidence. If the sequel's engine is anything like the first game, you may encounter the same problem.

Hope this was helpful and not too basic.