You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems PS2 - CSI 3 dimensions of murder:Case 1

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2007, 12:25 PM   #1

Default PS2 - CSI 3 dimensions of murder:Case 1

Hiya, I desperately need help! Im stuck on case one in the game, Im in the hotel room, Ive collected all the other evidence (ticket, receipt ect) apart from the going into the bedroom and collecting the shirt part, because the screen is pitch black, wherever you scroll over, you cant see anything and the cursor will not come up with 'investigate closer' anywhere. You cant even use your flash light as it it wont let you open the toolbox unless youve got some evidence to look at. Any ideas on how to get into the bedroom in the hotel room? please help anyone! its driving me nuts!!

Please get back to me asap! anyone.....
Old 10-24-2007, 07:41 AM   #2

I've got the same problem. I really can't find the bedroom en that shirt with blood. Please help me.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:52 AM   #3

I found it. It's behind Warrick, next tot the plant en the television in a dark hole.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:51 AM   #4

i am at the gallery office and i have collected all evidence except from powdery on the round table. how can i get this? i go to table but warrick says there is nothing here to do.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:50 PM   #5

Default Stuck in CSI

I'm stuck in the first case of pictures of execution. they say that there is a ladder in the studio and that you will find torn up tickets but there is no stairs and I get get on with the game, so if anyone can help me , PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Old 11-04-2007, 07:31 AM   #6
Super Moderator

xenafan33 -

Spoiler:
Have you clicked on the statue of the woman? (I read that in the walkthrough)
(highlight the white box to see the text)
Old 11-08-2007, 03:25 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenafan33 View Post
I'm stuck in the first case of pictures of execution. they say that there is a ladder in the studio and that you will find torn up tickets but there is no stairs and I get get on with the game, so if anyone can help me , PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
At the appropriate time in the case, you will be able to get a warrant to search the artist's studio/home, at which time you will be allowed to move upstairs to the bedroom area and snoop around.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:51 PM   #8

can't seem to dust the pedistool where the statue is missing....Warick tells me nothing is there????? did i have to do it at the initial crime scene and not afterwards when I go back???