You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2006, 10:22 AM   #1
Next mission.....

Default the case of the silver earring

Hi All,
This is what I am suoppose to do talk to young Bruce Aston and be given the keys to the theatre.
But no keys have I missed something ?????????????.
Thanks,
Steve.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:45 PM   #2
Roman5

Have you exhausted all dialogues with everyone? Here's everything you need to do up to that point

Spoiler:

Audience hall: Talk to Philotomy Kirby sweeping the floor. Learn about the troupe and Richards. Richards, Miss Davenport and Jeffries owned the former Fairfax theater.

Talk to Bruce Ashton, young man by the door swooning about Miss Carolyn Small on stage.

Talk to Raleigh Wilcox, the man in blue and learn more about the tragedy. Guacamole! Hahahahah!

Talk to Miss Sullivan in purple gown. The policeman is a redhead. Hmmm... She lost her red head wig.

Talk to Miss Carolyn Small on stage. Interesting dialogue about the earring.

Dressing room: Enter the door to the left and behind Aston. Talk to drunken Doris. Exit the door right of the mirror.

Hallway: Go to bottom screen and knock on door at end of the hallway. Talk to Richards. Reveal one of your hints by taking the silver earring from inventory and clicking it on Richards. Learn more about the tragedy. There's another set of keys to Fairfax theater.

Go down the hallway and enter the far door on the left.

As Doctor Watson:

Office-Costume room: Take a page from a book, Guacayamo from the table. Read it in the notebook and learn about piranhas. Take the Costumes' Inventory - there are 30 listed. Click on the open book on the table. Click on the closet and learn that the artillery uniform is missing.

Backstage: Go back to Doris' dressing room. Exit through the other door. At backstage, talk to Adam Poole, the workman about the tragedy. The missing troupe members didn't take their things. Learn about the locked room. Go back through the door and exit from Doris' dressing room to the audience hall.

Audience hall: Talk to young Bruce Aston and be given the keys to the theatre

Old 06-15-2006, 12:10 PM   #3
Next mission.....

Hi thanks done that got into the room if I pick up anything sherlock says no need for that can put first earring in box but every time I come out of the room to go to dressing room it crashes to my desk top is there something wrong with this part of the game,
Steve.