You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2005, 12:08 PM   #1
Staff Member

I adored the original IM (I even liked most of the arcade bits) but I haven't finished it because I don't want to use a walkthrough; I'm at the bit where (if I remember correctly) you have to spell the Pheonix's "other name" from letters which you get by clicking a blue butterfly. Maybe someone could give me a little clue?
Old 12-03-2005, 09:33 AM   #2

Default I can help U

if you know the name your supposed to spell it is easy.Search the Internet (Google) for the following 'Naples 1548 1600' To do that, you must first press on one of the dragonfly's 12 wings (or tail) then press on one of its antennae to produce the correct letters you need. To choose which letter you want, you click on a specific wing (or the tail) first then you click on a proper antenna. I suggest you make a diagram what wing tail etc produces what letter according to what attenna you touch. once you get the maechanics you should be fine. If you need further help I wouldn't mind helping you out. My email addy is [email protected] and I beat both missing and the expansion pack though the expansion pack took me 44 hours to get through.