You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2003, 05:53 AM   #1

Default prince of persia

I have just started it and am stuck allready. Got past the swirly blades in the water. Ran across the walls, jumped from column to column but just cant get up the statues head. i'm stuck at the top where you have to run up the wall and jump from side to side. Any hints? I dont want a cheat code to get me through the level just a hint thats all.
Thanks
Mike
Old 11-30-2003, 05:58 AM   #2
I'm really Cookin'

All you have to do is press jump repeatedly or so I'm told-- I have the PS2 version so it's the "X" button on the controller. This is just a timing issue, where the Prince has to ricochet from the right side first, then across to the left side of the wall and hit each side about 3 times each before landing on the right at the top. Oddly, it helped me "beat-wise" to swing the analog stick along from left to right too, which is how I wound up doing it, but people have said you don't need to. It seemed like when I pressed jump a tiny bit "earlier" than when he actually hit the walls he jumped properly towards the next wall, lather, rinse, repeat.
Old 11-30-2003, 06:00 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Minnie
All you have to do is press jump repeatedly or so I'm told-- I have the PS2 version so it's the "X" button on the controller. This is just a timing issue, where the Prince has to ricochet from the right side first, then across to the left side of the wall and hit each side about 3 times each before landing on the right at the top. Oddly, it helped me "beat-wise" to swing the analog stick along from left to right too, which is how I wound up doing it, but people have said you don't need to. It seemed like when I pressed jump a tiny bit "earlier" than when he actually hit the walls he jumped properly towards the next wall, lather, rinse, repeat.
Thanks minnie
Its frying my brain i'm gonna just have to keep trying and tapping the x button on the controller as I go.