You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems BS3: escape from Petra in Omega cavern

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2003, 02:10 PM   #1
eagle71

Default escape from Petra in Omega cavern

George makes it to the entrance of the tunnel to the elevator, and then no matter what direction key I try, he turns around and faces Petra, who of course shoots him. HELP! I have watched him die so many times.
Old 11-23-2003, 02:48 PM   #2
Novice Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcurrin
George makes it to the entrance of the tunnel to the elevator, and then no matter what direction key I try, he turns around and faces Petra, who of course shoots him. HELP! I have watched him die so many times.
Before or after you've
Spoiler:
run to the edge of the cliff near Nico and climbed down?

If so then you just have to
Spoiler:
turn and run back towards the door as quickly as you can
Old 11-23-2003, 02:55 PM   #3
eagle71

Default escape from Omega Cavern

Before George can get to the elevator, he turns and faces Petra, no matter what direction key I use.
Old 11-23-2003, 03:21 PM   #4
I'm really Cookin'

major spoiler to help clarify situation:

Spoiler:
George shouldn't be going to the elevator at all. After the first cut scene where he says Sussaro is coming and Nico comments that Sussaro's "girlfriend" aka Petra is with him, that first cut scene ends and you should follow Nico, who dodges down and hangs off of the ledge. Have George hang off of the ledge, too; also have him move towards the left of the screen until he's near Nico. There will be a 2nd cut scene... Then move George left until he's right next to Nico, have him pull up, and run like heck left out of the cavern.
Old 11-23-2003, 03:29 PM   #5
eagle71

Default thanks, got it

MaG sent me a saved game just past the escape. Whew, I thought BS3 and I were going to have to part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Minnie
major spoiler to help clarify situation:

Spoiler:
George shouldn't be going to the elevator at all. After the first cut scene where he says Sussaro is coming and Nico comments that Sussaro's "girlfriend" aka Petra is with him, that first cut scene ends and you should follow Nico, who dodges down and hangs off of the ledge. Have George hang off of the ledge, too; also have him move towards the left of the screen until he's near Nico. There will be a 2nd cut scene... Then move George left until he's right next to Nico, have him pull up, and run like heck left out of the cavern.
Old 11-24-2003, 09:10 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcurrin
MaG sent me a saved game just past the escape. Whew, I thought BS3 and I were going to have to part.
SNAP
This is where I am stuck and getting totally frustrated..I just leg it and with the funny camera angles end up ..SMACK into the nearest wall..and dead
Pity it is such a long scene to have to keep going back through..
I shall have to ask my hubby to have a go for me or the PC is going to end up through the window..
The whole game has been brilliant up to this point (but I am hopless at timed events)