You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Majesco and THQ reached a distribution agreement for Europe...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2005, 09:16 AM   #21
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfegg
Quick! Everyone in Britain - check out Gamecentral's release list on Teletext p378. According to this, Psychonauts will be released this Friday!
I'd be stunned - in a pleasant manner - if that's true. For reasons too bizarre to go into now, I receive MCV (a trade magazine for UK retailers), and, given that they haven't listed Psychonauts as an available product yet, it might be too much to ask for many to have it on their shop shelves.

In other news, my import copy arrived today. It's fantastic, but you already knew that.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 09-01-2005, 10:38 AM   #22

Sorry, slight misprint there. 'Next' friday, not 'this' friday.

But I have to agree with RLacey's 'believe it when I see it' attitude. Before I read this, I was given to believe it would have an October release.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:00 PM   #23
I'm complicated

Send a message via MSN to smashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
I'd be stunned - in a pleasant manner - if that's true. For reasons too bizarre to go into now, I receive MCV (a trade magazine for UK retailers), and, given that they haven't listed Psychonauts as an available product yet, it might be too much to ask for many to have it on their shop shelves.

In other news, my import copy arrived today. It's fantastic, but you already knew that.
Hope you have fun with Psychonauts *finally*.

SIghz~! I'm having trouble getting pass the Milkman's Conspiracy. That world's mad. It's mad, I tell you.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:19 PM   #24
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
Did you order your double headed baby t-shirt yet? Got mine already but I haven't worn it yet. I wish they'd make a Raz t-shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashing
SIghz~! I'm having trouble getting pass the Milkman's Conspiracy. That world's mad. It's mad, I tell you.
What problem are you having in that level?
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 09-01-2005, 10:14 PM   #25
I'm complicated

Send a message via MSN to smashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
What problem are you having in that level?
Just dying too often, while jumping off the land into the oblivion.
Not a big problem to shout about or even to consult a FAQ. Just gonna try and try that's all.

Ooh! Love the agents with the pin-roller!
Old 09-01-2005, 10:45 PM   #26
Grumpy & bitter man

Send a message via ICQ to VoodooFX Send a message via MSN to VoodooFX

Are we getting a DVD or only a 5CD-version, like bro's on the other side of the Big Pond?

Hmmm, gotta figure out a way of getting my DVD copy signed by mr. Schafer. Will probably end up sending it to States and back again

If we're not getting a DVD version, then I'll just order 5CD signed version from DoubleFine store.
Old 09-02-2005, 12:08 AM   #27
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Did you order your double headed baby t-shirt yet? Got mine already but I haven't worn it yet. I wish they'd make a Raz t-shirt.

What is this shirt? This is not sold at Doublefine store and it's not like the free shirt that came from GameStop with the game. It still looks like rather official.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8330323682
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:58 PM   #28
Headbanger

A store here now has set 14/10 as a release date. I have my fingers crossed.
Old 09-25-2005, 02:09 PM   #29
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henke
A store here now has set 14/10 as a release date. I have my fingers crossed.
A quick browse of MCV confirms that October 14th is indeed the UK release date for Psychonauts on PC, PS2 and XBox.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.