You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #1

Default Blood rayne

I'm not sure if any one has played this game as it is fairly old!

I completed it about a year ago and must of played it 3 or 4 times in the last couple of months! I think this game has fairly good graphics! I like the idea of the tracker in the corner of your screen which helps you to work out where it is you have to go

The only thing that i didn't like about the game was the bosses! They were really hard to complete especially the one at the end! Even Scrugates who is really good at games had a hard time doing it!

Just wondering if anyone else has played the game and what they thought about it
Old 07-09-2005, 02:00 PM   #2
merely human

I've only played the demo. It was fun for about five minutes, which in fact was how long it took me to play it. Other than that I found it boring and repetitive.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 07-09-2005, 02:08 PM   #3
Banned User

Old? Don't say that, it makes me feel old. It's only a few years old! Anyway, I had it, and I LOVED IT! Lil Mrs. Rayne's got the moves. It may not have been the best game ever made, but it was fun, and that's what counts. Pick it up cheap and give it a spin and if you don't like it, you can give it to me
Old 07-09-2005, 02:34 PM   #4

I agree with you Ms Rayne has got a lot of nice moves! If i could do half the things she could i would be a happy bunny!

But than again she is only a computer character
Old 07-09-2005, 02:53 PM   #5
Pink fluffy Xmas bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuttyGal
I agree with you Ms Rayne has got a lot of nice moves! If i could do half the things she could i would be a happy bunny!
Bloodrayne is a cool game - I especially loved the way she reels her vitims in before she sucks the life out of them
The only problem I have with this game is that it does get really really hard towards the end, especially at one point where you are being attacked by literally hundreds of bad guys - I think I stumbled in to this by being too careless, but after I died about 10 times in the same scene I lost interest and traded the game for something else