You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General max payne 2 alternate ending

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2004, 03:28 AM   #21
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

I was almost right, heh heh.

It's quite clear that Max will have a 3rd chapter.

The only question that remains is just who will make it.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.
Old 03-14-2004, 10:50 PM   #22
merely human

Mona lives? Mmm. Ooh. Ahhh....
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 03-14-2004, 10:54 PM   #23
merely human

So who's played a bit of Dead Man Walking? HUH? I lasted 1min. 32.17 secs in the Manor Yard. Gotta beat it, I know I can I know I can!
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 03-15-2004, 12:22 AM   #24

There is confusion here.

The alternate ending is obtained by completing the main game on Dead or Alive difficulty. It is not something attainable via the "Dead Man Walking" game mode.

--
Old 03-15-2004, 03:59 PM   #25
merely human

Yep, that I know. Dead Man Walking is essentially arcade mode, to see how long you can last before getting turned to Swiss cheese.