You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Anyone else gone back to Black Ops?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2012, 05:24 PM   #1

Default Anyone else gone back to Black Ops?

When I first started playing MW3 I loved it, but after a couple of months, one day I just stopped playing it and didn't want to go back to it. I dug out some old games and just started achievement hunting then couple of weeks later I put Black Ops in and again it's taken up my Xbox gaming time. I noticed when I got bored of it people on my friends list stopped playing it too when it once flooded their online status'. A massive fail on Infinity Ward if you ask me. Can't wait for Black Ops 2 though, should be good if they stick to what they did with the first one.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:36 AM   #2

I stopped playing Call of Duty with MW2. There's only so many times I'll pay $60 for the same game every year. That and there's no reason to play any CoD anymore with Battlefield 3 out.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:57 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneckchen ^.^ View Post
I stopped playing Call of Duty with MW2. There's only so many times I'll pay $60 for the same game every year. That and there's no reason to play any CoD anymore with Battlefield 3 out.
I have played Battlefield at a friend of mine and the recoil on the guns was absolutely shocking and I didn't really like the maps. They looked good but a little too simple. I will buy it one day though.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #4

Black Ops had the most unique real-world war scenario ever for a first person shooter....without becoming a very annoying game. Everything from the setting, to the way the story unfolded or even how the story was told, on top of some VERY fun gameplay.

http://www.sbnewsom.com/