You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Adventure Games - Xbox or Xbox 360

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2008, 09:10 AM   #1

Default Adventure Games - Xbox or Xbox 360

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for some great games to get into on the Xbox or Xbox 360 that are adventure oriented. What I mean by this is that there is a strong storyline, puzzles and puzzling situations - A game that makes you think, and has twists in the storyline that really feels like a fantastic movie. I also like the games to have fairly long gameplay - I want to play the game for a month or 2, or even more.

I look for nice graphics, and less of a fantasy theme, however I just finished Dreamfall: The longest Journey and I loved it, and I enjoyed the ending too - it left me wanting more! I hope there will be more...

I also just purchased Still Life on Ebay for 15 U.S. dollars, because I heard good things and Indigo Prophecy for around the same and for the same reasons.

By the way if anyone knows a cheaper place to buy these games used, that would be great too. I am willing to buy them new in a store if they are going to be for Xbox 360 only - and I purchased and beat Lost: Via Domis. Oh and I got GTA IV too.

Any help would be appreciated, they really don't make any adventure games for the Xbox 360 and starting to tick me off.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:12 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Haven't you already asked this?
Old 05-05-2008, 09:31 AM   #3

Dale,

Yea, but I only asked for 360, but I just reviewed my last post and wow people are replying and both to xbox and 360 - so maybe someone can close this one? Sorry about that!