You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Started playing Dungeon Lords – What Should I Know?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2008, 04:25 AM   #1
Son of a beekeeper

Default Started playing Dungeon Lords – What Should I Know?

Dungeon Lords – What Should I Know?

Okay I know Heuristic Park’s ‘Dungeon Lords’ is an older game now, so there are probably lots of experts out there to help me...

First let me say I like this game. In fact I'm addicted to the way the view shifts 360 degrees and up and down around the character and the way the movement and spells work on the keyboard in combination with the mouse. Takes a while to get used to, but once you have a system developed its great.

I also like the monsters and the graphics - some surprises , like the pirhanna in the sewers
but so far the story is a bit weak

What secret rooms and hidden treasures am I missing?? as I go through the sewers? I wonder? What can you hardcore gamers tell me about the Town of Fargrove - like how do you get out of town? and what is up with that moon portal thing?

I'm in the Town of Fargrove right now and I don't know what to do - seems like an endless stream of grave robbers and goblins patrol the streets at night... what am I missing?
Old 03-23-2008, 08:59 PM   #2
Treasure Hunter

Probably a lot. If you went into the slums you did better than me. I didn't realize I had to and went too far ahead.

It's a good game (from the first 6 hours I played). I should go and play it again...

Playing: ...
Next up: Syberia 2, Full Throttle, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey