You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2007, 02:02 AM   #81
gin soaked boy

The Eye of Judgment has nice graphics and uses the PlayStation Eye camera in a novel way, but, like Kotaku, I'm not convinced. If I'd have to go with a card game, Culdcept Saga seems to offer more content and depth while requiring less investment and patience. It doesn't have monsters that bite your finger, though.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:29 AM   #82
Homer of Kittens

After watching most of the demos of games at gamespot's E3 coverage, here is my personal hype-o-meter and what I will probably end up buying in the next few months

1- Mass Effect: Bioware + Unreal Engine 3 + sci-fi story. Need I say more?
2- Ratchet and Clank: Future Tools of Destruction. I know this might be an odd choice for a lot of people, but Ratchet and Clank has been my favorite franchise on the PS2, and this is the first game I've seen where Sony finally delivers on its promise of Pixar like graphics. This game looks amazing.
3- Bioshock: Wow, the demo just blew me away. I knew this game will be good based on the developer's pedigree, but you have to see it in motion. The amount of choice you have, the beautiful art direction, the variety of weaponry, the moral choices, this game has it all.
4- Metal Gear Solid 4: Solid snake like we've never seen him before. Plus Vamp is back, and Raiden is now a ninja.
5- Assasin's Creed: Prince of persia meets Sam fisher. Plus every time I see Jade Raymond giving a demo, I fall in love.
6- Super Mario Galaxy: Looks very fun, with all the mini-planets and gravity defying platforming. Plus it's one of the few platformers available at E3, a genre that I am very fond of.
7- Fracture: This was a pleasant surprise. Deforming terrain can make this a very interesting and innovative FPS.
8- Uncharted Drakes Fortune: Tomb Raider meets Gears of War meets the PS3. Looking good.
9- Heavenly Sword: Goddess of war, with the best hair I've seen in a video game. I just hope the gameplay matches the visuals of this one.
10- LittleBigPlanet: As charming as always. But the million dollar question is: Is there really a game under all the charm?

Firefox rules
Old 07-16-2007, 01:12 PM   #83
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henke View Post
Isn't it suppose to be released in 3 months?
I have for quite some time thought that it's q1/q2 2008 game at the earliest.

Granted that I did in fact originally optimistically think that it would come out q4 2007, but that was just fan boy thinking.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.