You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General help me to find an adventure game 1989-1995

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2004, 02:28 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to SnowSlvLeopard
Default help me to find an adventure game 1989-1995

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey , long ago I played one game that I borrowed from my friend. And I can't remember a name of it, all I know is it was an adventure game with poor graphics and a fine story line(don't remember that eitherlol)
Ok so the game started at the castle, I was some kind of guy....young and blond, then there was a demo and they showd that some warlock performed a ritual ,,,and that guy(me) had to save somebody Ithink it was a girl....so while he was walking in the woods....(picking up stones and diffeirent stuff to fight monsters, or demons) he met other people, one of them was a big guy....but all of them had something diffeirent and you could change a character during the game....then they got into some kind of a cave where they saved another girl and bla bla bla....I know sound confusing but I really like that game...
So if you guys have any clue what game I'm talking abt,,plz help

may be this will help...when the guy went to the woods ..it was like a labirint. He also could trade things that he found with some salesman that lived in a woods, he could give him new stuff and pay money. The guy and his friend found a girl in one of the Cocoon's of some creatiure (yeah it was quet disgusting picture) well as I said the game seems to be old .
Old 01-17-2004, 04:11 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to SnowSlvLeopard

found it nvm...it was Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos
Old 01-18-2004, 02:07 AM   #3
A Servicable Villain

Show some respect to one of the best rpg's ever made! Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos is excruciatingly good! I've played that game so many times now, and I still never get bored of it. It's so incredibly good. And it's from 1995 I believe ^_^

If you finish the game and would like to know how the story goes on, you could try the sequel "Guardians of Destiny", which was a nice rpg but could stand nowhere near the shadow of Throne of Chaos, and the third and last part in the series I never found, so I haven't played that one yet =(