You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback Official AG Developers Chat for TMOS

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2004, 06:58 PM   #1
Banned User

Default Official AG Developers Chat for TMOS

*Taps the microphone.*
*The feedback busts a few eardrums.*

All quiet on the adventure front.

Can you hear me now?

…Good.

The Moment of Silence is not only golden, it’s here. Adventure Gamers has dedicated this week to House of Tales newest venture into the realm of point & click, lovingly nicknamed MOS.

Now, days three and four--this very WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY--are dedicated to a live developer chat, right here in the Adventure Gamers forum at Noon EST/5PM GMT though 6PM EST/11PM GMT.

Martin Ganteföhr will be at your disposal to answer questions regarding the futuristic political espionage thriller The Moment of Silence. Set in New York in the year 2044 and dealing with such pertinent topics as terrorism, campaigns of propaganda, internet chat, and hookers, this is certainly an event you do NOT want to miss.

Now is the time to cut the silence and head over to Moment of Silence Developer Chat.

--Kirk
Old 11-09-2004, 10:10 PM   #2
How am I not myself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
*Taps the microphone.*
*The feedback busts a few eardrums.*

All quiet on the adventure front.

Can you hear me now?

…Good.

The Moment of Silence is not only golden, it’s here. Adventure Gamers has dedicated this week to House of Tales newest venture into the realm of point & click, lovingly nicknamed MOS.

Now, days three and four--this very WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY--are dedicated to a live developer chat, right here in the Adventure Gamers forum at Noon EST/5PM GMT though 6PM EST/11PM GMT.

Martin Ganteföhr will be at your disposal to answer questions regarding the futuristic political espionage thriller The Moment of Silence. Set in New York in the year 2044 and dealing with such pertinent topics as terrorism, campaigns of propaganda, internet chat, and hookers, this is certainly an event you do NOT want to miss.

Now is the time to cut the silence and head over to Moment of Silence Developer Chat.

--Kirk
Wait a minute... havent I seen this thread somewhere else Twice the posting power, I like that
Old 11-10-2004, 11:19 AM   #3
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Order
Wait a minute... havent I seen this thread somewhere else Twice the posting power, I like that
Three times, in fact - isn't there a version rapidly descending down the General forum?

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 11-10-2004, 11:48 AM   #4
Hopeful skeptic

Put a microphone in Kirk's hands and he goes nuts. You should see him at a karaoke bar... or maybe not.
Old 11-10-2004, 12:07 PM   #5
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal
Put a microphone in Kirk's hands and he goes nuts. You should see him at a karaoke bar... or maybe not.
Hey!

I resemble that remark.

Let's just say that "If I Had a Million Dollars" by Barenaked Ladies poured from my lips one night at an Irish pub in Florida.

One word: Guinness.

Kirk
Old 11-10-2004, 12:10 PM   #6
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
Three times, in fact - isn't there a version rapidly descending down the General forum?
Evan asked for me to post it in those forums; however, Laura's got stickied and mine got flushed down the forum toilet.

Kirk
Old 11-10-2004, 12:43 PM   #7
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Evan asked for me to post it in those forums; however, Laura's got stickied and mine got flushed down the forum toilet.
Happy now?

(No one actually *told* me to sticky Laura's, I was just abusing my power...)

-emily (going to wash the stick off my hands now)
Old 11-10-2004, 01:01 PM   #8
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
Happy now?

(No one actually *told* me to sticky Laura's, I was just abusing my power...)

-emily (going to wash the stick off my hands now)
Now I feel special.

Ha. Just funny because I even went through the editorial process to write this thing.

But now I feel validated, dang it. I'm special and somebody likes me!

Kirk