You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback What happened to the "Recently Released" section of the site?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
Adventure Addict

Default What happened to the "Recently Released" section of the site?

I come to this site periodically to check on new releases and upcoming AGs. There has always been a section titled "Recently Released" under "Release Dates" that I used every time I came to the site.. now it seems to have been removed. Is it gone or did it just get put somewhere else?

It's been over a year since I've checked on new releases and I'm sure there's been a few put out since then.

Old 02-25-2011, 05:16 AM   #2

Do you mean the "Release Dates" section?

http://forums.adventuregamers.com/releasedates.php
Old 02-25-2011, 08:24 AM   #3
Adventure Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLinda View Post
Do you mean the "Release Dates" section?

http://forums.adventuregamers.com/releasedates.php
No, there used to be a section on the right-hand side of the "Release Dates" section that was called "Recently Released" that showed a list of the 10 most recently released adventure games. It's not there anymore.

I used that all the time.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:40 AM   #4
Life and times of...

Maybe you should send (angry) e-mails, PMs, or make a post in the whateverthenameofthesuggestionsandfeedbackforumis-forum (Edit: surprisingly, it's called "Feedback")? I'm not sure how often the powers-that-be check this corner of the forums.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:11 AM   #5
Stalker of Britain

Always. I'll move this to the Feedback section, where some higher ups more than me can answer your question.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Old 02-26-2011, 06:43 AM   #6
Hopeful skeptic

We temporarily removed it because the system was buggered. It wasn't really listing the "recently released" games anymore, just a random list of semi-recent games. We couldn't figure out the problem, so we yanked the feature entirely until we do. Once we sort it out (and more importantly, get time to fix it on top of the eight zillion other things to do ), it'll be back up.

You should check out our Top Games list, though. Its whole purpose is to catch people up on the best of what's recent.