You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2005, 08:04 PM   #1
all loved up

Default Stressed

Ok, typical me, I haven't been organised enough with my work over Christmas, and am now hurrying to get it done. (again, why does this always happen?!) I should be working but need to vent my frustration. First, a book I needed for part of my coursework is only avalible from the states, and, not realising this, I thought I could get it over Christmas. Nope, and now that portion of the coursework is out of the window. Second, I'm sat here, trying to work, trying to focus when an almighty banging on my door disturbs me. 2nd time round, I was so stressed I ran over and lambasted the people on the opposite corridor having seen the door go. Giggles all round. I went back in and made sure our corridor door was locked. Next thing I know, ding dong ding dong ding dong, the doorbell constantly going (why can't I write significant stuff like this??) Someone eventually let them in, they hammered on my door yet again. This keeps happening, even with people trying to talk to them. About an hour later, they end up here, and I end up getting distracted in the kitchen by their increasingly dodgy antics... (Drunken behaviour... Typical) So now, I've got loads to do that needs to be handed in by 12 today, and because of certain interuptions, have even less time....
Old 01-14-2005, 05:53 PM   #2
pain is love

tough break, maybe you should turn to the dark side while everyone is watching

There are more old drunks then old doctors. - Willie Nelson

by_100ja