You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2004, 12:01 PM   #1

Default Exploding Dog

I did a quick search of the forums and was surprised to see that there hasn't been an Exploding Dog thread yet, so, well, here it is.

http://www.explodingdog.com

Exploding Dog is a website that I've been visiting regularly for a while now. It's an art gallery, where readers send titles/phrases to the artist (Sam Brown), who uses these as inspiration for his drawings. The drawings are very simple, but that just adds to their appeal (it's amazing how expressive his stick-figures are). What I love about Exploding Dog so much, though, is how personal the art is; almost everytime I visit the site I feel touched in some way.

Just thought I'd share it with you guys, hope you enjoy.
Old 09-01-2004, 12:11 PM   #2
A search for a crazy man!

Send a message via ICQ to remixor Send a message via AIM to remixor Send a message via MSN to remixor

I got some signed Sam Brown stuff at Comic-Con a couple years ago. Pretty awesome.

Some sort of Writer or Editor or Something, Idle Thumbs

"Some comparisons are a little less obvious. I always think of Grim Fandango as Casablanca on acid." - Will Wright
Old 09-01-2004, 12:19 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by remixor
I got some signed Sam Brown stuff at Comic-Con a couple years ago. Pretty awesome.
Sweet! I bet that autograph will be worth a lot one of these days, I get the feeling Sam Brown is going to go far.