You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat animals similarity: invitation to participate in survey at the University of Bremen

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2011, 09:13 AM   #1

Default animals similarity: invitation to participate in survey at the University of Bremen

Hello,

my brother needs urgently help for his study. If you take part at his survey, you really help him and make him glad. The survey makes fun and goes about animals similarity. Here follows his invitation text:

Hello,

I’m looking urgently for English native speakers as participants in a survey that I developed at the University of Bremen. I am a student of cultural science and I need your kind help to finish my degree.

Overall, the survey should take no more than 10 to 15 minutes and is quite enjoyable.
The survey is a project of the University of Bremen and is used for scientific purposes only. It is completely anonymous. The data are evaluated only within this test and are not given to any third parties.
If you are interested in further information, I can send you an URL about the results and backgrounds – as soon as his scientific evaluation is completed.

If you wish to participate, please click on the following link for the English version of the survey:
http://station1.de/uni/survey/index....=61945&lang=en

You would do me (and science of course) a great favour if you took part in it, if possible within the next couple of days.

If there are any questions left, you can contact me directly at Ligeia(at)Uni-Bremen.de or e0s(at)gmx.net.

You could do me a big favour if you can forward this invitation with the link to as many friends as possible.

1001 thanks in advance.

Kind regards from Anders and the University of Bremen, Northern Germany