You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Anyone Going to New York Comic Con?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Default Anyone Going to New York Comic Con?

Hey there fellow Adventure Gamers. This is a bit of a cry for help at a last second, directed at anyone who might be going to NYCC this year.

You see, I've spotted a toy I would like to have. The bad thing is, it is a NYCC exclusive. Seeing as it's rather unlikely I will be able to go there (it's on the 6-9th February, so in a few days as you can see), I am looking for someone who could buy one for me if they go there, and later send it to me here in Germany - of course they would get the money back from me, both for the toy as well as the shipping. Or if anyone is interested in acquiring something from Germany, I could try and acquire it for them in return and send it to them. And of course anyone who can help me would have earned my eternal gratitude as well.

So, if any of you are planning on going to the NYCC, or maybe have a friend that goes, please tell me, so we could maybe arrange something.

By the way, the toy I'm talking about is this one:

It's from here.

It costs $54.99. If I find someone who can acquire it for me, it would also be great if they can get it signed by Erick Scarecrow for me, though I understand if they have already scheduled something else for the times Mr. Scarecrow will be signing, or don't want to wait in line for him to do so. So signature would be a plus, but isn't absolutely necessary.

Is there anyone who can help me?

I might already have found someone else in another forum. However, they are only going on Sunday. If there is someone here that is going earlier, please don't hesitate to step forward, as it is possible that the figure might already be sold out by Sunday.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 02-04-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Anyone? It turns out the person from the other forum can't go after all, because she has to work on the weekend. So I do once again stand without anyone who could get me a Medusa.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!