You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2004, 06:18 PM   #1

Default I need help

Hey all, I need help, Im not sure which thread this post should go, or if it will get deleted for being inapproperiate all together. But here goes, recently my hard drive crashed, and with it all my installed games and saves and ect. Well, I went to install my stuff back on my system, and I can't find my cd for The Black Mirror. I have the original disks still, but the CD Case, my manuals and everything else are gone. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could PM me a serial, so that I can install and run game again. Since this isn't an online game or anything that would require people to have unique CD key, I was hoping that someone wouldn't mind. Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is something that I shouldn't be posting. Admin please delete if it is. Thanks
Old 02-22-2004, 06:45 PM   #2
Hopeful skeptic

There were only three #'s for the game in total, not a unique number for each game. This info comes straight off TAC's Tech Support page, so it's no secret:

"Please use one of the following CD-KEYs which came with Black Mirror: EV49DB-LPU4RL-FMND2U-RTSTQH or UQW7G4-WPS9L3-XNW5YN-B26W2T"