You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2006, 09:58 PM   #1
How am I not myself?

Default Don't be Silly!

Okay, this is a thread where you can post about funny things you have done/written/made, etc.

For my first act I'll post 2.

1. Written:

I awoke startled. A pungent stench drifted gracefully into my nostrils singing them indefinitely and rendering them completely useless for a period of up to 3 days. However, that's completely irrelevant.

Suddenly, something struck me... a thought, nay, more than that. I wondered... What would happen if Grimace and the hamburglar battled to the death in a 3 round duel? Or even more perplexing... What about the Michelin-man and the Milkyway kid. Sure, the Michelin-man is a giant oaf that could crush his opponent in seconds, but could he resist the milky treats? The day had been already far too productive so I decided not to ruin it by partaking in so-called "work". "Sorry, I'm affraid I can't come into work today" I said, "I've got a serious case of fishburn". And that's no lie. I'd recently invested in a copy of "Assault on Precinct 13" starring Laurence Fishburn.

And now, here's more:

2. Done

It was early in the morning and a bunch of friends came over and begin hassling me whilst I was in bed, thus I locked myself in my friend Peter's room and slept on his bed (as his room has a lock). I knew his lock didn't work very well, however, what I didn't know that this time was that it was broken for good. So later that day when I tried to open the door with the 3 bolt deadlock it wouldn't open.

I spent 12 hours, from 6am one morning to 6pm, stuck in Peter's room. I tried everything but it was fruitless. Earlier in the day I woke Peter up because I was so parched. He had to get me water somehow, so because he is such a genius and so ridiculously resourceful he filled up a black (clean) garbage bag with a little bit of water and flattened it out enough to roll under the door. Pretty clever eh.. I'm just lucky I didn't need to go to the toilet! I couldn't jump out the window because Peter has great steel bars covering it.. So a prison break was out of the question.

Eventually, at about 4, some friends came round and helped call a locksmith (Keep in mind we are in China and can't really speak much Chinese)He looked at the lock and asked for a coke bottle which he cut up and tried to get under the lock. He quickly realised that nothing would get it open. So he basically kicked it open.

- Glenn the crim

- Locky the locksmith and co.

- Released

And there you have it. Now, your turn...

Last edited by Glenn Epic; 10-15-2006 at 10:25 PM.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:02 PM   #2
Unreliable Narrator

Send a message via AIM to Squinky Send a message via MSN to Squinky

*points vigourously at signature*

I'll make a list of funny things I've done sometime in the near future.

Last edited by Squinky; 10-15-2006 at 10:24 PM.