You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2006, 12:29 PM   #21
female animal lover

Send a message via MSN to Panthera

Sorry to hear about Oliver.. My grandmother had to put down her two cats two years ago because of cancer.. I'd grown up with these cats, so the whole family moarned some time. She's finally adopted another cat now (living alone was very lonely for her) but she had to wait to ease the pain.

Just love him for the rest of his life, and you'll know that he at least has had a good and interesting life.. Good luck..

My sporadically updated blogs:
Animation enthusiast, Sci-fi enthusiast and Snark, pedantry and random geekery
Old 04-27-2006, 07:08 AM   #22
Roar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
(((((Stoofa)))))

I was once the enamoured owner best friend of a very beautiful Seal Point Siamese cat. But he died of liver failure (characteristic of his breed) at the age of five, and I was destroyed. So I know how it is to have a very sick pet and to lose that pet eventually.

Don't underestimate Oliver's knowledge that he means the world to you, because you mean the world to him. Spoil him mad with love and treats, for if he is destined to leave this world soon, he must depart knowing that you and he had the most marvelous time together. He is a gift to you, and you to him. That is what must be cherished most and be cause for laughter and insane amounts of lovin'!
Aw Trep, you're the best. Thanks a lot.

Only 5 years old? Poor kitty. That must have been really hard.

I love Siamese and Oriental breed cats. They're so full of personality and such talkers! I think my cats must have had a grandma with Siamese blood or something because they never shut up. Right now Souffle is telling me off because I won't let him drink out of the tub. "Mmmrr! Meow! ME! Rrr!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthera
Just love him for the rest of his life, and you'll know that he at least has had a good and interesting life.. Good luck..
Thank you so much Panthera