You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2006, 04:56 AM   #7081
Chris Barraclough

But not as disappointed as he would be with your Mario Kart skills I just got whupped by a couple of guys at work who've got DS's. Need more practice.

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 05-25-2006, 05:02 AM   #7082
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

I need a DS.

And a DT... a Dead Thread.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 05-25-2006, 06:18 AM   #7083
Chris Barraclough

And an SDT. Crabs are not only cheap pets to have, but you can pass them on to all your friends so you can share in the fun!

Do you ever listen to the Sunday Surgery on Radio one? It was all about sex last week (just for a change...) and who did they have dispensing advice? Why who else but Tim Westwood! His best advice was this:

"Remember kids - you've got to wrap it up before you slap it up!"

He seems to know quite a lot about herpes, take that how you want.

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 05-25-2006, 06:34 AM   #7084
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebaruk
Crabs are not only cheap pets to have, but you can pass them on to all your friends so you can share in the fun!
Thanks, but I think I'll skip the panty crickets.

By the way, is Tim Westwood some famous UK horn-dog?

Share the love.

<3
Old 05-25-2006, 06:44 AM   #7085
Lovable rogue

I just know him as the host of the UK version of MTV's "Pimp My Ride".
I only ever watched the special episode "Pimp Madonna's Ride" and found him intensely irritating.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 05-25-2006, 06:51 AM   #7086
Chris Barraclough

Tim Westwood is host of the Radio One Rap Show, very popular in this country, and like Jatty said was the host of UK Pimp My Ride too. He's a white guy, but as my dad used to put it, "speaks like some black American or something" He has some classic phrases, like "Holla at ya butler!" and "Bow down and kiss the rings!" which he just spits out at random. Some people think he's a knob, some people (like me) think he's fantastic entertainment value.

Old 05-25-2006, 07:11 AM   #7087
Bad Influence

Quote:
Tim Westwood is host of the Radio One Rap Show, very popular in this country, and like Jatty said was the host of UK Pimp My Ride too.
"UK Pimp My Ride"? I'm getting an ugly vision of some tiny, cringing Vauxhall being subjected to the tasteless indignity of 20" Sprewells (complete with free-spinning centers), a vivid blue metalflake paintjob, and a white leather interior that would make the finest New Orleans whorehouse blush. And of course, the obligatory 300 pounds of stereo and TV equipment that make the heater controls and spare tire unreachable.
Quote:
He's a white guy, but as my dad used to put it, "speaks like some black American or something" He has some classic phrases, like "Holla at ya butler!" and "Bow down and kiss the rings!" which he just spits out at random.
Is he in fact the king of the Chavs, or merely their highest inspiration?
Are you 100% sure he's originally from the UK?
Quote:
Some people think he's a knob, some people (like me) think he's fantastic entertainment value.
I can see that...in a trainwreck sort of way. I suspect he's Robert's worst nightmare come to life.

Share the love.

<3
Old 05-25-2006, 07:33 AM   #7088
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

How did you guess? Though I've never seen him, so I shouldn't really comment. If he's as bad as you guys are making him sound, though...

Old 05-25-2006, 09:50 AM   #7089
Life and times of...

Oops, you did it again...
Old 05-25-2006, 09:58 AM   #7090
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
"UK Pimp My Ride"? I'm getting an ugly vision of some tiny, cringing Vauxhall being subjected to the tasteless indignity of 20" Sprewells (complete with free-spinning centers), a vivid blue metalflake paintjob, and a white leather interior that would make the finest New Orleans whorehouse blush. And of course, the obligatory 300 pounds of stereo and TV equipment that make the heater controls and spare tire unreachable.
Hey bitch, what's wrong with vauxhalls?? I've got a little corsa of my own. OK, so it can't go up hills, but it's cool!

Quote:
Is he in fact the king of the Chavs, or merely their highest inspiration?
Are you 100% sure he's originally from the UK?
I'm 100% positive. Know how? Cos he's from Norwich, that charming city where I spend half my weekends! He actually went to a private school there, so he's just a chav wanna-be.

Quote:
I can see that...in a trainwreck sort of way. I suspect he's Robert's worst nightmare come to life.
I thought Rob's worst nightmare was being a jumbo sausage roll, and being munched on by Jats and Trep.

Old 05-25-2006, 11:16 AM   #7091
Lazy Bee

There...I smothered the thread with a jumbo sausage roll!
No need to post anything here again.
It's dead all right.
Move away....
Show some respect....
Old 05-25-2006, 11:27 AM   #7092
Lovable rogue

I just found this feature of the MTV website that allows one to watch episodes of TV shows on the internet, at no cost.
There is an episode of "Pimp My Ride UK", so you can experience the horror of Tim Westwood.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/overdrive/

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 05-25-2006, 11:59 AM   #7093
Chris Barraclough

By 'horror' of course, you mean 'hilarity'

Old 05-25-2006, 12:14 PM   #7094
Freeware Co-ordinator

There's a "Pimp My Ride" pub quiz machine. I kid you not.
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree
Old 05-25-2006, 12:34 PM   #7095
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Has the world gone to ruin already?

Old 05-25-2006, 12:42 PM   #7096
Freeware Co-ordinator

Yes!

Though I'm surprised you had to ask that question.
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree
Old 05-25-2006, 12:44 PM   #7097
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Quite.

Old 05-25-2006, 05:07 PM   #7098
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

Anus
Old 05-25-2006, 05:11 PM   #7099
Lovable rogue

Not Without My

Old 05-25-2006, 05:16 PM   #7100
Bad Influence

Quote:
Hey bitch, what's wrong with vauxhalls?? I've got a little corsa of my own. OK, so it can't go up hills, but it's cool!
Oh no you didn't! You betta check yo'self before you wreck yo'self! Don't make me clown up in here.
Seriously though, there's nothing wrong with Vauxhalls per se but they're not exactly the car of choice for pimps. A true pimp ride must have at least a V8 engine, and must be large enough to carry all your ladies at once...in comfort. Snoop Doggy-dog's '74 Cadillac (nicknamed the "Snoop DeVille") is perhaps the ultimate example of a pimpmobile, although the custom Cadillacs in "Live And Let Die" are typical of the ideal as well.

Quote:
I'm 100% positive. Know how? Cos he's from Norwich, that charming city where I spend half my weekends! He actually went to a private school there, so he's just a chav wanna-be.
A chav wanna-be? How sad.

Share the love.

<3